Thread: Cutie pie Cupcake

Cutie pie Cupcake

What a pretty little mousie you are Cupcake! Your fur looks so soft and silky, I bet it feels wonderful to pet you, even if we have to do so with just one finger at a time! We are glad that, surrogate though you and your siblings were a surprise litter, you and two of your sibling survived long enough for them to find you a foster mom for her milk. Some people might not have even known what to do, but you are in such good hands - and even literally in them for your picture! How fun you get to scamper on the keyboard sometimes - maybe you will send us a message today! It is your big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Cupcake!

Congratulations, Cupcake, on being POTD! You deserve the honor for overcoming a difficult start in life, successfully surviving, and being so photogenic and adorable!! You are a doll! (We LOVE mice!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cupcake! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Aww, you're a little cutie Cupcake!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cupcake

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were lucky to be born into such a wonderful family.
    I'm happy that you have plenty of girls to live with.
    Everyone needs a friend,
    Hope you get extra peanut butter to celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Lotsa wee kisses to cupcake! Every little thing about her is cute, such a thrill she is POTD!

Precious Cupcake!

Hi Cupcake! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an exquisite mousie girl you are, Cupcake, and true to your name, just as sweet as you are beautiful! Your soft and silky, angora coat is simply gorgeous, and oh, those ears!!! They remind me of tiny silver seashells, with just a touch of gold around the rims! "Fancy," that you are! What a rough start at life you and your siblings had, Cupcake! But thanks to your human's loving care, and with the help of a surrogate mouse mommy, blessedly you, Sugar and Spunky grew to be happy, healthy adults! We're so relieved to hear your birth mommy, Kokori, is doing well too! What a sweet and loving best friend your human has in you, Cupcake! You're a beauty, as sweet as they come, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage! I hope you and your mum, Kokori, and surrogate mum; sister Sugar and brother Spunky; Chatter and the entire mousie crew are enjoying a very happy, love filled day, being spoiled rotten! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Cupcake, and to all of your furry family, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cupcake, you are so small and cute! I really like these pictures of you on your person's fingers, and on the keyboard, because I can really appreciate your size when I look at them. I like your interesting ears (are they gold?) and your l-o-n-g whiskers, too! It sounds like you and your siblings are much loved! Happy Mousie Pet of the Day to all of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678