Thread: Helena Bunny Beauty!

Helena Bunny Beauty!

What a strong, pretty name you have Helena! It is funny you like to dig so much you get your white fur all muddy, my own bunny hated anything on her fur. But you are a classic rabbit, therefore a digger extraordinaire! We are glad your person understand you so well, and knows you are a independent lady, and does not begrudge you your own holes, and your alone time! We are sorry Caramel is not being nice to you any more, but are glad you still have your adopted brothers to hang with when you want some company! I bet you enjoyed your time out on the green grass, and is shows off your pretty coloring perfectly! Have a wonderful day, Helena, it is your day to be a star, shining bright!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a pretty girl Helena!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Helena

Name:  03b.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one little cutie.
    To bad your cage mate was mean to you. I have a bunny like that.
    I especially love this picture. You look like you had fun.
    Celebrate your very special day with extra treats and hugs.

Blog Entries
    Have a great time being POTD, pretty, sweet Helena!

Beautiful Bunny Helena!

Hi Helena! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my, I do believe I hear a *cuteness alert* sounding! What an utterly adorable bunny you are, Helena, and true to your historic namesake, so strong, so bold, so beautiful! You have the face of an angel, Helena (even when covered in mud)! I'm so sorry to hear of your very scary confrontation with sister Caramel, that you two now have to be separated to assure your safety. But thankfully you suffered no permanent injury, and all is not lost, for you still have brothers Lucky and Victor to play with, to cuddle with! What a lucky human, having such a sweet and loving, best bunny bud in you, Helena! You're the perfect combination of beauty, personality and spunk, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filed day of celebration, playing with brothers Lucky and Victor, digging to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Helena!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful bright Helena! What a gorgeous bunnykins you are, with your white coat and your dark eyes! I must admit, though- I smiled when I saw the picture of you after you had been digging! I am glad you have your two brother-bunnies as your buddies, and your person who understands you so well I would love to gently pet you and feel your coat, because it looks so soft! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, lovely Helena!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Helena what an adorable bunny you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures!!! The one of you with dirt on your face is priceless!!! You certainly brightened my day! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Helena, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~