Thread: Xena the Survivor Warrior Princess!

Xena the Survivor Warrior Princess!

We love that you were given such a strong name when you were so frail when you were born, and your goat mom, her mom and her friend who is now your mom all recognized you had the strong will to survive! We love you little pink sweater, though we know you have outgrown it by now! It is great your new mom came to your aid, and not only held your head up so you could eat enough to grown, but also new what was wrong when you overate! We are so glad you are out of danger now, and are counting on being the Queen of the herd some day! You are adorable, and it is great you are so well loved! You are a beautiful girl now, and we bet you get stronger every day! Enjoy the good life, Xena, you have earned it, and give Danielle some extra cuddles today for working so hard to help you live! It is your big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

Xena, You are just precious and so cute!! I'd like to give you a hug. What a remarkable story of how you survived with dedicated help from Danielle who held your head so you could nurse from your mother goat. If it weren't for Danielle, I don't think you would be here. I think goats are very sweet and fun and I have 3 for pets. The photos of you in a little sweater are beyond cute LOL. Xena, I hope you have many happy healthy years ahead of you. Congrats on being POTD!

Xena

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day and congratulations to
    Danielle for saving your life. You have surely come a long way.
    Your family, (people and animals) love you very much.
    Celebrate your special day and every day. They are a bonus for you.

Aww Xena, you're adorable!!! What a tough way for your life to start out!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Xena Warrior Princess!

Good morning Xena Warrior Princess! Happy Pet of the Day to you from a fellow "Jersey Girl!

Oh, what a heart melting sight you are on this dark, rainy, windy day! You, Xena, are precious beyond words, one the most precious creatures I've ever laid eyes on! And how perfectly named you are, Xena Warrior Princess, for you truly are one brave, beautiful girl, a fighter and a survivor, a miracle goat! I dare anyone to get through your heartwarming story without tearing up! Great thanks to all of those devoted souls who had a hand in your recovery, most especially Danielle, your heaven sent guardian angel! The odds were definitely stacked against you! But in true Xena Warrior Princess style you beat the odds, with a little help from your friends!
    It's wonderful to see you looking so healthy and happy, so confidant, enjoying life to its fullest! And I have no doubt that one day you will take your rightful place on your throne; Xena Warrior, Queen of the Herd! Whenever I need a smile I'm going to return to your photo album, to pore over your priceless pics! (The sight of you in your pretty pink sweater could melt the coldest of hearts!) Yes, life truly is a gift, and you sweetheart are living proof of just how precious a gift it is!

Thanks so much to your family, to your devoted mommy Danielle, for sharing your story with us! You are one amazing girl Xena, and your fighting spirit, your loving heart, an inspiration to us all!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, paling around with your goat mama Ginger, your best buddy Twinkles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Xena Warrior Princess, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hurray for Xena the Warrior Princess. I don't believe that I've seen a more adorable, divine little goat! So glad you loved her enough to work so hard to pull her through her terrible times as a baby! Applause and hugs to you too! Magical Xena is the best POTD!

Thank you all for your kind comments! I'm Danielle, Xena's human mommy She's been such a blessing to raise and continues to make me smile and warm my heart every day. She's a fluffy little muffin now that winter's coming, lol!

You are beyond adorable Princess Xena! And those baby pics of you in that girly pink knit sweater definitely merit a COA (cuteness overload alert).

We love you, Xena. You are a little Inspiration to many

HUGS

Leslie and the former Pets of the Day, Destiny Beaker and Pepito Parakeeto, and Domino the Rabbit

and

Shadow the Dog of the Day

Miss Xena! What an adorable tiny warrior princess you were and what an amazing big girl princess you are now! You have beaten the odds for sure! I hope you had a very special day as the PEt of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678