Thread: Handsome Wonderful Wilfred!

Handsome Wonderful Wilfred!

What a dapper due you are, Wilfred, and your rather formal name fits your tuxedo markings quite well! It is fun you are a dignified kitty, but you won over your new human when you darted to purr against her! We are glad they decided to adopt instead of shopping, so you got a new chance to become the much loved cat you were always meant to be! Hopefully your story of what a happy home you have now will inspire others to check their local shelters, as there are other perfectly nice kitties out there needing good homes too! Congratulations, Wilfred, dear, it is your grand day! Maybe some fetch with your favorite Wombat toy will be on the docket today! Have a wonderful day, Wilfred!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations Wilfred on being COTD. You are one handsome dude indeed. Wish you lots of pets and treats today and everyday.

Dearest Wilfred, what a stunningly handsome, distinguished-looking gentleman you are. Your beautiful Tuxedo fur is so shiny and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely yellow eyes and the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows. I wish I could reach through the screen around the world to Melbourne, Australia to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have! We're so glad your Purrrsons went to the no-kill shelter to look for a cat. You told them right away they were the ones for you! Since then, you have grown from a tiny kitten into a good-sized cat. You are full of fun and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to play with ribbons* and your toys, especially your Wombat, which is great for fetching. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Wilfred, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of Wombat-fetch!

* NOTE: to Wilbur's family, please do not let Wilbur play with ribbons! He could swallow one and it could cause great damage to his intestines.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I too, fell instantly in love with Wilfred, he is definitely a fine looker! What as sweetheart of a COTD! Hope he celebrates in his most favorite manner, please forward cuddles from me.

You're one fine-looking cat, Wilfred. Such poise and presence. Congratulations on being COTD.

Posh Wilfred!

Greetings Wilfred from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a fine, posh Aussie boy you are, looking so dapper, all decked out in your formal wear...your tux, your spats and 'stache! Yes, you're fine and you know it; just look at those close ups! As the saying goes, if you've got it, flaunt it! It's no wonder it was a case of love at first for your mommy! You're irresistible! And it's clear you fell just as hard for her, too! What a team! Just as your mommy says, adopting not shopping, going the rescue route, is definitely the way to go and you, Will, are living, loving proof of that! What a fun loving, joyful, good hearted boy you are, Will! Your family is one lucky lot, having a loving companion, a beautiful best friend for life, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, wrestling with your Wombat, snoozing on your mohair blankie, snuggling with your mommy, being loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Wilfred, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Wilfred!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

G'Day Wilfred,
    As it's already tomorrow in Oz! Tuxies rule and I especially like your half-moustache!

Wilfred, those white ear hairs are particularly pawesome, lol. What a grand cat you grew to be, from a tiny kitten. ery pleased to learn you are a rescue, rescues are the best.

I must say, I went to read about you due to your name: Wilfred. You see, I have a rescued bichon whose official name is Wilfred - Edward! Yes, hyphenated, and quite lah di dah! I can't say as my Willy is very posh, however. He is constantly in trouble, morning till night. I refer to him as my challenge boy.

You my dear kitty sir, are quite regal and distinguished looking. I enjoyed reading about your games. Have a wonderful day, Will!

Oh, gorgeous kitty Wilfred! You are meow-nificent! How nice you look in your tuxedo! I hope you have had a wonderful day of playing with your wombat and being your elegant, dapper self! I am sending you even more gentle petting, hugs and lovies Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sir Wilfred!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We are glad that your Guardians adopted you instead of shopping Wilfred because no where in the entire world could they find such a bargain as you, a one of a kind Handsome Cat Companion who will repay you for your love , and for the wonderful Furr Ever Home a million times over and will love you in a way no other purchase possibly could.

You are such a Great Cat Wilfred and we wish we could visit you, our New Friend with toys and treats.
    But you will have to be satisfied with Our Best Cat Of The Day MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Friend and Our Classic New Cat Of The Day Wonderful Wilfred.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Belated congratulations to you dear Wilfred on being COTD. What a dapper and handsome lad you are in your very elegant tuxedo coat. And it sounds like you have a wonderful purrsonality to match! We enjoyed reading about you and how you and your wonderful family found each other. Shelter rescue kitties are just the best! It is wonderful that you now have a loving furrever home!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.