Thread: Trouble Puppy!

Trouble Puppy!

You may look like you are all grown up, Trouble, but we know better! At 9 months you are still a growing pup, and we are glad you are loved! It is great you get along with your older "brother" Justice, and your playful nature has brought him new energy! It is great that even if you get into mischief, you are a loved pup! We know your human has grown up around German Shepherds, so she knows a busy pup becomes a tired pup, and that attired pup is less likely to get in trouble! We are sure you will outgrow your troublesome tactics, but you name dear Trouble, is your forever! We hope you have a grand day with lots of playtime, it is your big Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Trouble

Trouble what a beauty you are.I have always wanted a German Shepard.But it never happened. I would
    love to have you. I know your family is very proud to have you as a member of the family. Congratulations on DOTD.

Trouble

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Trouble may be the perfect name for you.
    But that's just what puppies do.
    I love the picture of you chewing on the tree branch.
    Celebrate your special day. When you grow up you will
    be a magnificent dog, but you are pretty darn cute now.

You're a gorgeous boy Trouble!! I love GSDs!

Puppies will be puppies and I bet you keep your family very busy!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

We Got Trouble!

Greeting Trouble! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a GORGEOUS GSD you are, Trouble, simply stunning! And that look of wide eyed innocence on your face sure had me fooled! Handsome, brimming with spunk and personality...You're my kind of "trouble!" You even put the spunk back under brother Justice's paws with your antics and playful personality! And of course you're always "getting into something..." After all, you're still a puppy, and in puppyworld "trouble" is the name of the game! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweet baby boy, what fun your family is in for, watching you grow up! Oh, so many happy times to be had, so many happy memories to be made!

Thanks for warming my cold and rainy day with your bright, beautiful self, Trouble! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, paling around with Justice, making mischief, being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Trouble, and to dear Justice, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Trouble looks like a big, lovable fella! Great DOTD, German Shephards rock!

I'm with my friend tatsxxx11 - We got Trouble and boy, are we fortunate that we do! What a gorgeous GSD you are, Trouble! How wonderful that you are helping your older brother Justice, too! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Trouble!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678