Thread: Charming Cute Cappuccino!

Charming Cute Cappuccino!

What a handsome Crested Gecko you are Cappuccino, and so lucky - you have been loved since you were still and egg! We know you are your mom have a very special bond - she doesn't even mind when you nip her in play! Your coloring certainly is unique, too - I have never seen a gecko quite like you! And thanks for posing so cooperatively for all your photos! The one on the Indian Corn is perfect to start November, and the one in the Tim Horton's cup just gave me a chuckle! We hope you have a great day, Cappuccino, and maye get some extra treats to celebrate! You are a loved Crestie, and today - you are a star!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Cappuccino!!! Those are really nice pictures of you!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cappuccino

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I would have loved to see you right out of your egg.
    Your Mom knows all about you so you will get the best of care.
    Apparently she keeps the females far away from a Romeo like you.
    Celebrate your very special day with extra treats and love.

Congrats on being POTD, Cappuccino! You are such a stunning crestie! I love that your mom caught you on camera being nippy. So cute! I have 6 cresteds myself and a couple are feisty just like you.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Cutie Cappuccino!

Hi Cappuccino! Happy Gecko Pet of the Day to you!

What an adorable, simply gorgeous Gecko you are, Cappuccino! As your proud person has mentioned, your olive green coloring, and your "pinstripe" markings, are so beautiful, so unique! I can only imagine how special it was for your human to be there at your hatching! No wonder you two share such a special bond! As for those "nips," they're just gentle love bites! (See photo #2) All your photos are beyond heart melting, but how fitting is this one? You're just too cute for words, Cappuccino, and your human so very lucky to have a best buddy as beautiful, as sweet, as loving as you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Capp! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Cappuccino! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    All the photos of Cappuccino are indeed awesome. One must definitely have to agree that He is completely spectacular as well. Applause all the way 'round for Cappuccino, adorable POTD!

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, we really liked the shot of Cappuccino licking his eyeball SO funny!