Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrific little Thor

Terrific little Thor

We are glad you have almighty strong name, Thor, as you had such a scary start to life! But we know you have been loved and well taken care of since you and Loki got orphaned s o young! You are such a handsome, photogenic kitten, and with those Siberian Forest Cat genes, we have no doubt you will grow up to me a very big boy given more time! But what is more impressive is how caring you are of your brother! It is neat that you make sire he gets good quality play time, and you will even brings toys to him to help him remember to play! You are such a cutie and we are glad you are so very loved! Congratulations, Thor - you may be small, but today is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you very much you made this.
    I have an old photo of Thor and his brother Loki, you can see, what they look like, when they arrived to me with just 18 days.
    They weretiny, very sad and lost. Thor had an infection of his eyes and both had belly problems, cos of the change from their mothers milk to artificial milk.

Dearest little Thor, what an adorable tiny kitten you are! How good that your people are taking such good care of you after you and your brother Loki lost your mother at age two weeks. And how good that you take such good care of Loki, bringing him toys so you two can play together.

You are both so cute in your photos, and who is that big fluffy cat you are snuggling with in the one picture? I wish I could reach through the screen to Königstädten, Hessen, Germany to pet you all! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you all lots for me . What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Thor (and Loki and big fluffy kitty), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you all are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    and who is that big fluffy cat you are snuggling with in the one picture?
    The big fluffy cat is Findus. He´s a Maine Coon cat, 6 years old now.
    He is nice to Thor and his brother and sometimes plays with both.

You're a little cutie Thor!!! I bet you and Loki keep your family busy!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

How blessed is your home Thor and Loki , to have two such wonderous Little Cats of the Future dwelling within to bring years of fun and laughter for so many years to come.
    You will be able to grow up together your Momma Cat Angel watching over you pleased that you have such a Fine Furr Ever Home.

We are so pleased to meet you Thor and Loki , and we Found Hotel Cat are so happy that we can make you our Newest Friend Cats Today , you are going to be Wonder Cats!!!

WE are sending Our Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friends , Our Newest Cats of the Future and Our Great New Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh My Goodness! ((Hug))((Hug)) Thor and Loki, you are adorable!! At first I thought I was seeing my kitten George (see below). He's orange and white and still has blue eyes at 8 months old. Anyway back to Thor, what a beautiful boy you are--just precious. I am so glad your human has and is taking good care of you and your brother. You're both very lucky to have a good home. I hope you both and Findus have many happy healthy years. Congrats Thor on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    What a lovely sight to behold 1st thimg in the morning! Thor is so adorable, same goes for Loki. They sure have come a long way. We're so glad they have the best care now and most of all, lotsa love!!!

Precious Thor!

Hi there Thor! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, what a precious, simply beautiful, blue eyed orange man you are, a BIG boy in a compact package! What you may be lacking in size, strength and weight, you more than make up for in beauty and in smarts, in courage and heart! I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your fur mommy.
    But thankfully your human came to your and Loki's rescue, saving you both from an unspeakable fate, providing you BOTH with a safe and happy, love filled life! (That photo your human added, of the two of you just mere days after having been rescued, brings tears to my eyes!) And what a wonderful, caring best brother you are to dear Loki! How lucky he is, having a play pal, a best friend, a protector in you, sweetheart! Your human is truly blessed, being surrounded by so much furry love (your photospread is heart melting), and I hope that you, Loki, Findus and your human may know many, many more happy years together!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Thor, and to Loki and Findus too! Hope you're all enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day! You ALL deserve it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww what a cute little kitten you are Thor!!
    You take such good care of your little brother, you really are a very special dat
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Adorable Thor and Loki, and beautiful fluffy Findus! I think you will all be the Cats of the Day for me today! Thor and Loki, you are such sweet, darling kittens! You can have all sorts of kitten fun, and you have Findus to teach you important things too! I am sending gentle petting and hugs for each of you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Findus, Loki and Thor !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Cat of the Day, Thor! Concatulations!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congrats on being COTD, adorable Thor!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations Thor, ich wünsche Euch Thor, Loki und Findus viel Streicheleinheiten.

THANK YOU ALL a lot for your kind best wishes to Thor and his brother.
    Here is another pic of Thor, made yesterday. Somehow, he like to pose.