Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Buddy formerly known as Little Pumpkin

Buddy Update

Thanks everyone. Buddy is doing very well except for the fact that he will still have some peeing and pooping accidents on my carpet/kitchen floor. I have now put down some puppy pee pads but he doesn't always use them. My boyfriend and I take him out for walks many times throughout the day and night. He also has very bad separation anxiety and will throw a fit with loud whining and barking whenever he's put in his crate. He goes in tomorrow for another shot. I hope he won't cry too much this time. He gets so excited whenever he sees another dog. He wants to play with them. I'm going to see how much it would cost per day at Petsmarts' doggie day care. Maybe I can afford to take him there a few times a week.

Most of the cats are fine being around him now. Finnegan will even play with Buddy. It's so cute to watch. Colby is still very scared of Buddy so he stays in the cat room most of the day. Summer is also pretty scared because in the beginning Buddy chased her which I wasn't very happy about. The other cats have learned to walk slower around Buddy so he won't chase them. Since Buddy sleeps with us at night, the cats now know that it's completely safe to roam around the rest of my condo during the night. All in all it's working out well.

Hey Buddy. Looking good.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)