Thread: Spectacular Spooky!

Spectacular Spooky!

What a perfect Halloween Pet of the Day you are Spooky! Your black velvet coat really stand out against the oranges of the background, and looks so very soft and plush! We are sorry you were so badly injured as a baby, but you look fine now thanks to your mom's excellent care! We are glad you both agreed she was to be your forever home - after all, when you were riding in that sling, you were right next to her heart! Congratulations, Spooky, it is your big day of fame! You are the top bunny, and our Halloween Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Spooky

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome, spoiled little boy.
    The vet knew just who to call to get you the best home care ever.
    You are now one healthy, happy little bunny.
    Celebrate your world famous day.
    Happy Halloween, Spooky and Happy Birthday to your Mom.

Mr. Lucky , Spooky!

Congratulations, Spooky, on being POTD! What a LUCKY sweetie you are! It is easily understandable that your foster Mom couldn't give you up! You are so photogenic and absolutely gorgeous! Happy Birthday to Mom and Happy Halloween POTD to you, Cutie-Pie! (You're only missing a halo in the photo where you're on your back sleeping!) XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're adorable Spooky!!! What a bad start to your life! Thank goodness this story has a happy ending.

Congrats on being our Halloween POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Spooky, as soon as I saw you I wanted to pet you!!! You look so soft and fluffy! I am sorry you got hurt as a baby, but you look like you healed up well! Have an awesome day, and Happy Birthday to your human mommy!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Your Mommy is amazing for being there for you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day

Precious Spooky!

Hi Spooky! Happy Pet of the Day, Happy Halloween, and a very Happy Birthday to your dear mommy, too!

Well, we couldn't have hoped for a more perfect Halloween Pet of the Day honoree, even though you are anything BUT "spooky!" In fact, you couldn't be any sweeter, any more beautiful, more precious if you tried! And oh, what a heartwarming, heart melting, life affirming story you've shared with us, Spooky! You had a most frightful start at life, but, well, you say it best...

"When I was finally all grown and healthy it was time for me to find an adopter, but that made my foster mom cry! She had gotten very attached to me in all the weeks she took care of me. I had gotten attached to her, too. In fact, I made it very clear that I only wanted to be with my foster mom! Since I came to her in October, and her birthday is on Halloween, my foster mom decided I would be the best birthday present she could ever have, and now she is my real, forever mom! And has been for years!
    And your "happy tails" tale brought tears to my eyes, too...happy tears...not to mention tons of smiles! I laughed out loud, and my heart turned to mush, picturing your mommy in the dentist's chair with you napping contently in her lap, in your sling! And I'm sure being able to stroke your soft as silk coat as that evil man drilled away brought her much stress relief, too!

What a beautiful best friend, loving companion, soul mate your mommy has in you, Spooky, and you in her! We can't thank your mommy enough for going the extra mile, doing all that was necessary to help you heal! No wonder you two share such a special bond, one to last a lifetime!

Thanks SO much for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Wishing for you a very special Pet of the Day party, being spoiled rotten; a very happy birthday bash for your mommy; a safe, fun filled Halloween for you both! So much celebrating to do, so little time! And oh, how precious are your photos??? Thanks so much for so patiently posing for them! They are utterly heart melting!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Spooky, Pet of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

O.M.B.!! Spooky, beautiful velvety Rex bunny! You are an absolutely perfect Pet of the Day! I would like to reach right through my monitor and pet your oh-so-plush coat! But as you said, you are much too busy sniffing things and exploring, and being your adorable self! I the photo that my friend tatsxxx11 has re-posted! How sweet you are! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious Spooky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday Mom and Happy POTD to Spooky. I loved reading Spooky's life story and he sure does look like his coat is velvet! What a beautiful bunny, irresistible!

Spooky what a stunning fellow you are!

Your pictures are so sweet! You are a heart melter for sure! Please thank your mom for sharing you with us today!

Congratulations, sweet Spooky, on being our very special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looks so impossibly soft. I love him, makes me miss my bun.