Thread: Adorable Hershey!

Adorable Hershey!

Sweet Hershey, what a dear little girl you are! You may still be a baby, but you already have the very important job of helping your human mom down to a science! It is nice your are so small, and I bet your smooth coat feels nice to her, as she is blind and will never be able to see your chocolate coloring! Maybe your Dad can tell her you look like a piece of dark chocolate tastes! You look very cute in your little vest, and so sweet by the windowsill! Congratulations, Hershey, you are our Halloween Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Hershey

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one smart little girl. You know what your Mom needs.
    Your Dad sounds like a very loving person, so I'm sure you are
    well taken care of.
    Celebrate your very special world famous day.

Hello Hershey, What a pretty little girl you are! No doubt you are also smart and sweet. I am sure you are great company and a dear companion to your human. You're just a baby and I'm sure you two will make many memories. I hope you have many happy healthy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Holy smokes, Hershey is priceless and totally adorable! We just love that she is DOTD, and she is still a baby. She will definitely grow up to be a rockstar, Happy Halloween Hershey, you little sweetheart!

Sweet, precious Hershey!

Hi there Hershey! Happy Halloween! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how heart melting you look in that adorable vest! Your photos are beyond precious! What a gentle soul, what a beautiful girl you are, Hershey, inside and out! And true to you name, you're just as sweet as they come (though we agree with your daddy's wise words...NO chocolate for doggies on Halloween, or any day)!

I got all teary, reading your proud daddy's love filled tribute, learning of the very, very special bond you and your dear mommy share. Bless you, Hershey, for being there for your mommy 24/7, sensing her needs, bringing so much comfort to her days; healing her wounded spirit with your quiet, unconditional love. As your daddy has said, no training required, as you knew instinctively that your mommy would be in need of some extra loving care, the kind that so often, only an animal companion can provide! You truly are an earthly angel in a furry coat, Hershey, heaven sent, and your mommy and your daddy so very blessed to have you in their lives! I hope you being honored here today puts a big smile on your mommy's face, Hershey, that you and your family will know many, many more wonderful years together. You three make quite the team!

Thanks for the smiles and the warmed heart, Hershey. Wishing for you and your dear mommy and daddy an extra special day of celebration; you all deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Hershey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Hershey!!! I hope you had a fun Halloween, without chocolate, of course!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Heshey's Dad

What a wonderful and encouraging words for Hershey, she is definitely a very important member of our 5 members family: Mom, Dad, 2 doughters and Hershey (Our rock star!).
    I realy appreciate your message
    Miguel, Hershey's Dad
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi there Hershey! Happy Halloween! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how heart melting you look in that adorable vest! Your photos are beyond precious! What a gentle soul, what a beautiful girl you are, Hershey, inside and out! And true to you name, you're just as sweet as they come (though we agree with your daddy's wise words...NO chocolate for doggies on Halloween, or any day)!

I got all teary, reading your proud daddy's love filled tribute, learning of the very, very special bond you and your dear mommy share. Bless you, Hershey, for being there for your mommy 24/7, sensing her needs, bringing so much comfort to her days; healing her wounded spirit with your quiet, unconditional love. As your daddy has said, no training required, as you knew instinctively that your mommy would be in need of some extra loving care, the kind that so often, only an animal companion can provide! You truly are an earthly angel in a furry coat, Hershey, heaven sent, and your mommy and your daddy so very blessed to have you in their lives! I hope you being honored here today puts a big smile on your mommy's face, Hershey, that you and your family will know many, many more wonderful years together. You three make quite the team!

Thanks for the smiles and the warmed heart, Hershey. Wishing for you and your dear mommy and daddy an extra special day of celebration; you all deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Hershey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!