Thread: Cute Little Chatter!

Cute Little Chatter!

How funny your human named you Chatter, but you turned out to be a quiet mouse! It is good you are so cooperative, and even posed on that scary jack-o-lantern toy! You are a pretty mouse, and it looks like keep your white fur very clean and sparkling! And you pink eyes are even pretty - lots of little girl have pink as their favorite color, so I bet they will be glad to meet you! You like crawling in your human's clothes, so hopefully you won't mind wearing clothes yourself if she decides to find some for you just for fun! We hope you get some good peanut butter to celebrate your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Chatter

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You look very curious about everything. That's wonderful.
    I can see you are very well taken care of. What more could
    a mouse (or anyone) ask for?
    Animals have feelings. When your friend was sick, you were sad
    and got ill to. What a great friend.
    Celebrate your very special day. I have a feeling there will be
    special treats.

Blog Entries
    Chatter is such a cutie pie,such a fine,wee POTD😊😍😍

Cutie Chatter!

Hi cutie Chatter! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful (not plain at all!) snow white mousie girl you are, and just as sweet and gentle and loving as you are beautiful! You and your human have only just begun your life together, but already the bond of trust and love you two share runs deep! You truly are a sensitive soul, Chatter, so sensitive in fact that you even fell ill yourself when your sister Twitter got sick! Glad to hear you're all better now, and hopefully Twitter is too! And oh, how sweet that you love to cuddle in your human's shirt, refusing to come out! You know where it's safe and warm, don't you? And I can only imagine you adorable you'd look all "dolled up!" Maybe for Halloween?

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet wee one! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of love and pampering; climbing your cage, cuddling in your human's shirt, being treated to all your heart desires (cue the peanut butter) and then some! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chatter, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Chatter!!! I like your picture with the pumpkin!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Chatter!!

Congratulations, Chatter, on being POTD!! You are just TOO CUTE & LOVABLE (not to mention, smart and oh-so-photogenic!) We love mice! We're so glad you have been so lucky to have found a loving forever home!! Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life! Sending many X's and O's to you, Mr. Adorable!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547