Thread: Terrific Torrey Mini Aussie

Terrific Torrey Mini Aussie

Hey there, Torrey cutie! How nice to meet you! We are so glad you paused long enough in your RV travels to nominate you! We are glad you are such a friendly girl, and you are just the right size to fit in well with your folks' RV lifestyle! You are such a cute girl and have so much fun exploring new places! I am sure there are new sniffs to sniff, new people to meet and so many things to see! Enjoy your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Torrey!!! What an exciting life you lead, traveling around!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Torrey

Name:  29.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  31.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are one beautiful girl. I just love that smile.
    You are living most every dogs dream, to travel and see (and sniff) everything.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats and hugs and kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hey there, Torrey cutie! How nice to meet you! We are so glad you paused long enough in your RV travels to nominate you! We are glad you are such a friendly girl, and you are just the right size to fit in well with your folks' RV lifestyle! You are such a cute girl and have so much fun exploring new places! I am sure there are new sniffs to sniff, new people to meet and so many things to see! Enjoy your big day!
    Thanks so much for featuring Torrey. She is one beautiful and special dog, and i am so glad to be able to share her.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're a beauty Torrey!!! What an exciting life you lead, traveling around!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    Thanks so much. She does love her life!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  29.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  31.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are one beautiful girl. I just love that smile.
    You are living most every dogs dream, to travel and see (and sniff) everything.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats and hugs and kisses.
    She loves the traveling, and especially the sniffing. LOL I will make sure she gets a few extra treats today.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Torrey and her whole family got that old ramblin bone. Sounds like a wonderful life indeed. Torrey is so pretty,love the little blue square bit on her eyeball,so cute. Excellent DOTD!dy

Hello Torrey, it's a pleasure to meet a traveling dog. You certainly are a pretty girl. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Miss Torrey, you are fluffy and beautiful! How nice to meet you today! What an interesting life you have - going to wonderful places, doing all kinds of fun things! I bet you bring many smiles to the people you meet, and countless daily smiles to your people! I would love to gently pet you because your coat looks soooooo soft - I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me today and maybe a big hug! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to terrific Torrey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Travelin' Torrey!

Hi Torrey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful Mini Aussie you are, Torrey, and "travel size," too! Your long, flowing coat and coloring, those eyes, are simply gorgeous!!! What a lucky pup you are, Torrey, living the nomad lifestyle, hehe, traveling this beautiful country with your parents! As has been said, I can't imagine a more perfect lifestyle for an energetic, athletic, adventure seeking Aussie! And how lucky your parents are, having a traveling buddy, a hiking partner, a fellow traveler in you! Just look at that gorgeous scenery, that shot of you with those gorgeous mountains behind you!!!
    I envy you, Torrey! But, as fun filled and exciting as your adventurous lifestyle is, I have no doubt it's the love of your family, and their love for you, that you hold closest to your heart! How lucky they are to have a best friend, a furry soul mate, in you, Torrey! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your parents are off on a fun filled day of adventure...hiking, playing fetch (you, not them
    )with your Frisbee, enjoying a yummy dinner, loving on each other to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Torrey, our very special and most deserving honoree! Happy and safe travels to you and your parents! (Can't wait to check out your travelogue!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Miss Torrey, you are fluffy and beautiful! How nice to meet you today! What an interesting life you have - going to wonderful places, doing all kinds of fun things! I bet you bring many smiles to the people you meet, and countless daily smiles to your people! I would love to gently pet you because your coat looks soooooo soft - I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me today and maybe a big hug! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to terrific Torrey!
    Torrey is super soft, and super wonderful. She loves our life and I think would be sad if she couldn't meet new people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Torrey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful Mini Aussie you are, Torrey, and "travel size," too! Your long, flowing coat and coloring, those eyes, are simply gorgeous!!! What a lucky pup you are, Torrey, living the nomad lifestyle, hehe, traveling this beautiful country with your parents! As has been said, I can't imagine a more perfect lifestyle for an energetic, athletic, adventure seeking Aussie! And how lucky your parents are, having a traveling buddy, a hiking partner, a fellow traveler in you! Just look at that gorgeous scenery, that shot of you with those gorgeous mountains behind you!!!
    I envy you, Torrey! But, as fun filled and exciting as your adventurous lifestyle is, I have no doubt it's the love of your family, and their love for you, that you hold closest to your heart! How lucky they are to have a best friend, a furry soul mate, in you, Torrey! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your parents are off on a fun filled day of adventure...hiking, playing fetch (you, not them
    )with your Frisbee, enjoying a yummy dinner, loving on each other to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Torrey, our very special and most deserving honoree! Happy and safe travels to you and your parents! (Can't wait to check out your travelogue!)
    Awwwww, thanks! That was all super nice. Torrey is awesome, and we love her so very much!