Thread: Joyful Monty!

Joyful Monty!

What a happy-looking boy you are Monty! It sounds like a terrible beginning you had with your former owner, and we are glad your new family rescued you from that! We know that German Shepherds are intelligent dogs that do best with a job to do. Now you are in a Shepherd knowledgable home, and even have an older brother to teach you everything you need to know about being a loved dog! You are such a handsome dog now, and your big grin makes me smile! We hope you get more and more confident as time goes by! Enjoy your big day, Monty!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a handsome boy Monty!!! I love GSDs!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Monty

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Everyone needs a friend, and I think your older brother is secretly
    happy to have you around. He has his "job" teaching you the ropes.
    There is something wonderful about a big dog, more to hug.
    I bet you and your brother get lots of hugs.
    Celebrate your special day. Any extra treats share with your older brother.

Hello Monty, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome dog you are! I cringed when I read that you were in a crate for 18 hours a day with your first owners; it must have been terrible for you. I am so glad that you were rescued and adopted by your present family who obviously love you and care about your well being. Your photos are beautiful. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Monty, what a beautiful boy you are. I'm sorry you had a bad sart in life. Poor baby being locked up that whole time. I"m glad you found a family to adopt you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Happy Boy!! You are so unbewoofingly handsome and I'm so happy you found a family who let you live your life to the fullest. You remind me so much of my Stryker who was a gorgeous (like you!) White shepherd/husky mix. I attached his pic for you to see Congrats on being our DOG OF THE DAY and I hope you get some extra special treats and maybe a fun hike for your special day. It's a gorgeous day (must be high 70's there in VA) so get out and enjoy it!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Monty is spectacular! Thank God ya'll bailed him outta jail, that had to be a terrible time for him 4 sure! What a magnificent DOTD, big hugs from me please! Loved the photo of Stryker too!

Joyful Monty! This picture gives me a huge smile! I am so sorry you had a rough start in your life; but I am very glad you have a loving family now and an older brother to show you everything you need to know! You are gorgeous! I hope you and your brother get TONS of hugs today! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Monty!

Happy Dog of the Day, Monty!

What a treat, having the rare white GSD as our featured honoree! What a stunningly handsome boy you are, Monty, and clearly one VERY happy pup at that! Finally, after being confined to a crate for up to 18 hours a day() for almost a year, with little socialization or human interaction, you're living that carefree, love filled life you always deserved! Oh, to see that smile, the pure joy on your face as you run free in that beautiful pasture, warms my heart! How far you've come over the past 2 years, sweetheart, and I'm sure with time you're going to grow even more confidant...a step at a time! But one thing is for certain, your family loves you unconditionally, and forever and always you will be cherished for the VERY special boy that you are! Yes, you are one lucky pup, Monty! But just as lucky are your humans, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion for life, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, and every minute of your happy new life! Love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Monty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Monty hugs & snuffles!

Monty thanks everyone for the DOTD congratulations! He was honored with his most favorite treat, a small vanilla ice cream cup, he then proceeded swipe a couple of Tatzen's toys away from him.
    He sends his Monty hugs (when we tell him 'hug' he'll stand on his back legs-putting all his weight on them-placing his front paws lightly on or near your shoulders for extra loves & Monty Snuffles (he rarely gives kisses, but he gets his face really close to yours & snuffles in & out.)
    XO Monty