Thread: Lovable Roxy

Lovable Roxy

What a sweet face you have, Roxy! There is no mistaking that big block head for anything but a Staffordshire or Pitbull mix! And your Red Heeler side means you get a thicker coat, which is great! How strange your first mom just decided to give you up, as I cannot imagine anyone not wanting you! It's good your grandfather cared for you instead, and then you came to your new human girl, so you have always been a loved dog! It is fun that you gets to sleep on her bed, and we bet she loves a good snuggle! You are such a pretty girl, and we are glad you get to be a happy doggie again! Congratulations, Roxy, it is your big day! I hope you get extra treats to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Roxy!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating with your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I wonder where I recognize that intense stare from?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Roxy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

Name:  27d.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  12.7 KB

I'm sure you are happy with your new, but familiar home.
    You can spend the rest of your life in peace and comport.
    Enjoy your special day.

Precious Roxy!

Hi Roxy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

Oh, what a precious boy you are, Roxy! You have that type of doggie face that turns my legs to Jell-O and my heart to mush...Such gentle kindness, so much love in those expressive brown eyes! I'm sorry to hear that your Grandpa fell ill and was no longer able to care for you in his new home. But thankfully your extended family came to your rescue, and how lucky a lot they were that happy day they welcomed you home! I'm sure it gave your Grandpa comfort as well, knowing you would be well cared for and loved all the days of your life, that you're still family!

Your young lady clearly loves you so very much, Roxy, and how lucky she is to have best furry friend, a loving companion in you! You're as sweet and precious as they come, Roxy, and so very worthy of your "top dog" honors! Enjoy your big day of celebrity, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, and here's to many more happy years for you and your *special person!" Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Roxy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sure loved seein' Roxy today, what a pretty wee pooch indeed! Her sweet face cheered me right up as I had a crappy day, thanks a bunch Roxy darling. Excellent DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Oooopsy, HE.