Thread: Special Saanen Goat Bean!

Special Saanen Goat Bean!

Oh, Bean, picturing you in the place you mom first saw you is just heart-breaking! No animal deserves to live like that, and we are glad hehe managed to convince them to seek you! I might have attempted a goat-napping myself! I love your pictures, you are obviously the perfect pack-goat = carrying your little doggie friends is just to precious! How fun you get excursions to the beach, and all sorts of other hikes! We are glad you are now safely in your forever home, and so happy and loved! I have never seen horns spiral together like yours, it almost looks like a topknot on your head! You are a very special goat, Bean, and we hope you have extra treats to celebrate - it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Bean

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    what a wonderful rescue story.

Name:  26.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  14.5 KB

I see that happy smile on your face.
    Your family is very special, and I see a lot
    of pet friends who also have it made.
    Celebrate your special day, but I bet every day is
    special to you now.

You're a handsome boy Bean!!! What adorable pictures with you carrying the little pups on your back!

I'm so glad your person rescued you! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Bean, I'm so glad you were rescued from that horrible pit. Now you hike with your mom. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Beautiful Bean!

Oh, what a heartwarming, heart melting "happy tails" rescue story is yours, Bean! Thank goodness your family came to your aid, taking you out of that hellish existence, and it's clear you know just how blessed you are, returning your family's compassion each and every day with your loving, giving spirit! How utterly precious are those photos; you carrying your pup pals in their traveling sacks on your back; enjoying a day at the beach (beach!) with your mom and furry friend; toting all of those supplies as you head out for a fun day of hiking! I can't tell you how deeply you, your story have touched my heart, Bean! You are beautiful from the inside and out, Bean, head to tail, and your family (human and furry), so very lucky to have a best friend for life in you!

Bean will never be sold. His life will be here with me always.

No surprise, reading how all who meet you fall in love with you, Bean, and you can now include me in your fan club!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Bean, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bean!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~