Thread: Fabulous Fabian

Fabulous Fabian

What a soft, fluffy-looking boy you are, Fabian - there is definitely a good deal of Maine Coon in your family tree - especially with yur "mane" and your habit of chirps and trills. We are glad you family took so good, careful care of you when you were tiny baby - not everyone has the patience for every 2 hours being feeding time! One would never know it too look at you now! You are such a handsome boy, and those pale green eyes are quite lovely with your "guy-liner" rimmed eyes! You may not have know it when you first arrived, but you obviously now know - you are a very important member of the family, and a treasure! Have a fabulous day Fabian!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Fabian, what a gorgeous young guy you are, so handsome and so fluffy. You definitely have some Maine Coon lineage. What a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale green eyes full of love. I would love to be able to reach through the screen over to Youngstown to pet you and skritch your chin! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and Pawpie will both pet you and skritch your chin loads for me .

And what a delightful story your Pawpie has to tell about you! You came to him and Meowmie as a tiny infant needing nourishment every couple of hours. They gave you that nourishment and loads of love, and you thrived and grew up to be the healthy 17-pound boy you are now, the third member of the family. You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Fabian, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-26-2014 at 12:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Boy

I used to love Fabian Forte growing up.
    This dude is even handsomer than the singer!
    Enjoy your special day and know that we all adore you.

Kisses.
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

You're adorable Fabian!!! You don't live too far from me.

Congrats on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fabian

Oh, what a lovely cat! Fabian is so pretty and I like the cute M on his forehead. He also sounds like a sweetheart of a cat.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Congratulations to you dear Fabian on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are! You're a lucky little guy to have found such a wonderful, loving family to care for you when you were so very small.

Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

There is a tremendous loving bond between Kittens who have been bottle fed and their Guardians , and they think that the feeders are actually their parents, as that is where the food source is.
    What a Great Cat you are Fabian , and Fabian the singer is a cool Cat , considering he is an elderly Cat.

You are such a Wonder Cat Fabian , and we too can see the Maine Coon influence on you , we bet you are a Big Big Cat , and will not hit your full growth for a while when you became a MagnfiCat!!!

We are all saying MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Fantastic Fabian , Our Newest Cat of the Day and Our Newest Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fabian, what a gorgeous kitty guy you are! Your sweet face, your gem-like green eyes! You have such perfect tabby kitty markings! And your coat looks so full and soft to pet - I'm sure your people will give you loads of extra petting and lovies for me today

You came home as a tiny kitten, and now you are a beautiful kitty guy - staying close to your people, keeping up your end of a conversation with trills and chirps! What a sweet kitty you are! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Fabian!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fab Fabian!

Hi there Fabian! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

What a proud papa I hear, sharing with us one most heartwarming tribute to his/your family's best boy! You're one stunning silver Tabby, Fabian, and in the looks department may I say, you do your namesake proud! And oh my melting heart...does it get any more "squee" worthy than THIS?

My wife and I got Fabian from a friend when he was just a few days old. For the next several weeks, we had to feed him with a bottle and he slept in one of my shoes most nights. He was soooo small when we got him, my wife had to take him to work with her in her pocket so he could get his feedings every two hours.
    Sounds like a bond forged at birth, or just shortly thereafter! And having said that, sounds like you're a "daddy's boy" to me!

He follows me everywhere around the house from the basement to the in-home office! Fabian like to help me get ready in the morning by helping me shave. Fabian also likes to take rides in the car. When I get home from work, he just walks up to me and flops down and starts purring very loud! I think he's glad that I'm home!
    You're just the "cat's meow," Fabian, and your daddy, your family, sooooo very lucky to have a loyal and loving best buddy, a friend for life, in YOU!

Thanks so much for ending my day on such a happy note, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fabian!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats handsome Fabian, on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana