Thread: Awesome Afia!

Awesome Afia!

What a lovely girl you are, pretty Afia! It is fun you are a mix of both breeds your person had on her wish list, and you needed a home just when she needed a kitty to love! It is great you have helped each other through some hard times, as there is nothing like the love of a pet to make we humans feel better! You are such a tall, slender girl, and we love how you are posing with your tail so neatly wrapped around your paws, all for the world like a cat statue! Your green eyes are just stunning, and really standy out admits all the many brown in your fur! Ha[[y Caturday, Afia - it is your special day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Afia, you are gorgeous! How beautiful you are, with your brown tabby fur with slight touches of orange in it and your sweet face with the cute little two-tone nosie and the lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to Kent in England to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You know how beautiful you are, don't you. You and your dear Purrrson love each other dearly. You have been by her/his side ever since you came, helping him/her through some tough times. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Afia, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Afia

Afia is so pretty! Congratulations on getting such a good cat.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

It is always interesting to go on the computer and see an Awesome New Cat Friend from places spanning the globe.
    It makes us realize just how international the Cat World truly is and here we have Afia , as fine an English lady Cat Companion as you could ever hope to meet.

We think Afia , that you are quite a beautiful Cat and we are so pleased to add you to the list of our New Chums, and we hope that there will be treats and toys for you on your very special day.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Afia, Our newest Cat Of the Day and Newest Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Afia, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. It sure sounds as if you have a wonderful home where you are loved. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Afia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are gorgeous, Afia! You look very regal in your portrait! Such a pretty girl, with your brown and white tabby coat and the touches of orange! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Afia!

Greetings Afia! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a stunning Bengal x Siamese beauty you are, Afia! I can't imagine a "family" surrendering a kitty as beautiful and sweet as you! But their loss is your mommy's huge gain, for she sure did hit the jackpot the day she laid eyes on you in the kitty home! 50% Bengal, 50% Siamese, 100% perfect! You are her dream kitty come true, Afia, not only in your lineage, but in heart as well! Bless you for being there for her during those most difficult of times! The comfort and happiness you bring to her life is a priceless gift indeed, her great reward for having opened up her home and heart to such a deserving girl! Yet again, our rescued ones end up saving us as much as we do them! What a beautiful best friend and furry soul mate your mommy has in you, Afia! You're a treasure!

Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it, sweetheart! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Afia! Thanks for the BIG smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~