Thread: Princess Roxy Marie!

Princess Roxy Marie!

Hey there, cutie! We know why that princess crown is your favorite toy, as we know you are the princess in your family! How fun that you are you mom's first dog ever, andshe loves you so much you got to go with her back to Puerto Rico! I bet you got to ride in the cabin and everything! It is fun that you like to wear your little outfits, I know some dogs like that and other dogs would never enjoy it, but that is one of the reasons we all love you doggies so much! you coloring reminds me of a candy bar, and you sounds just as sweet as one! I bet your grandma love you so much, and it is Saturday so you'll get your special breakfast! Enjoy your special day, Roxy, it is your big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

She looks so cute in her outfits.
    I like her chocolate brown coat (or is it just in the picture?).
    Congratulation on being Dog Of The Day in your favorite day when you can get your extra treat on breakfast!

Roxy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so very cute. I like all of your outfits.
    Your not spoiled, you are just treated like you deserve.
    I'm sure you will get extra treats and loving on your special
    Saturday DOTD.

You're a little cutie Roxy Marie!!! You look great in your outfits!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Roxie, What a cute adorable little girl you are--just precious. As your photo was loading, I was thinking--ears--chihuahua LOL. I would like to hold you but I'm not sure you would like that. My chi is a snuggle bunny. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos. No wonder you are loved; you're cute and smart I'm sure. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Princess Roxy Marie!

Hi Princess Roxy Marie! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a precious Chi princess you are, Roxy Marie! Those BIG, beautiful brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! And oh, how fetching are those outfits!
    And of course your favorite toy is a princess crown! After all, you are royalty! It's easy so see how handily you won over your mommy's heart, Roxy Marie! It was clearly a case of love at first sight for her and for you, a match made in heaven! How lucky your devoted mommy and doting Grandma are, having a "first" as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you, Roxy Marie! You're a gem!, and I hope for you and your mommy and Grandma many, many more years of shared love and companionship!

Thanks for the smiles, Princess! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Bet this morning's egg was prepared with extra love by Grandma!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Princess Roxy Marie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You are a cute little one, Roxy - and I love that name. I enjoyed reading about you today, and seeing your adorable pictures. Not every dog likes to dress up, and I think it's so cute when they do. You certainly do seem to enjoy it.

We hope you're having an extra special fun day today since you are the honored DOTD. Maybe you can get another egg tomorrow - hey - it's worth a try. Congratulations Princess Roxy Marie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~