Thread: Beautiful Bundii Birdie!

Beautiful Bundii Birdie!

Hi there, beautiful Bundii! I know you might not talk yet, but what's the rush? You are already well versed in laughing and honking and making other fun sounds, and it is obvious you and your humans communicate just fine! You were their very first pet together - you are what made a couple into a family! And you are looking fabulous at age 5, all grown up, but still a young bird! How fun you get to ride in the car to go to grandma's house - where she does what grandmas do best - spoil the kids - or fids as we nickname feathered family members - rotten! You are so loved you even get your favorite blueberries - even if that mean your mom ends up with extra cleaning cutie! Happy day, Bundii - it is your day to be a Star, a bright green one with your striking red beak!
    I've Been Frosted

Bundi

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Big birds like yourself can be fun to have around,
    but a lot of work too. I would love to see you eating the blueberries.
    Looks like you have a wonderful cage full of great things to play with.
    Your Mom and Dad love you and that by far is the most important.
    Have a great special day.

Beautiful Birdie Bundii!

Good morning, Bundii! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful birdie you are, Bundii! Aww, just look at that sweet face! I could swear you are smiling! Your parents sure did take on a handful, having chosen a parrot as their "first!" "Big birds" are a huge commitment, but so well worth the "work!" After all, cleaning up a wall splattered with blueberry mush is a small price to pay for the privilege of sharing ones life with a feathered kid as sweet, as fun loving, as precious as you! And while you may not (yet) be able to vocalize actual words, your big, loving heart "speaks" volumes! How lucky your parents are, Bundii, having a best feathered friend, a source of endless smiles, laughs, and joy, in you! You're the best

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Bundii; being spoiled rotten by your parents and Grandma; tearing up that wicked junk mail, chowing down on blueberries, carrot, apple and pomegranates, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Bundii!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bundi What a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures. You look like one happy girl. I bet it's lots of fun for you playing 'kill the blueberry' with your mommy!!! Ok, you probably enjoy watching her clean up almost as much as the actual blue berry smash, eh? Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Bundi, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Bundii! What a beautiful, bright green girl you are! I smiled when I read about how you visit your grandmother, how you give yourself a bath in your drinking water dish or sometimes in the shower, and how you keep your people smiling with different sounds! You enjoy yummy snacks of carrot, apple, pomegranate or a (sometimes messy) blueberry! I'll bet people smile when they see you on the way to visit your grandmother ! Happy Birdie Pet of the Day, Bundii!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678