Thread: Handsome Niki

Handsome Niki

What a gorgeous boy you are, Niki! We are to surprised people stop you in the street to pet you and take your photo, your coloring is so close to white that you are a strikingly cute boy! Your dark eyes and nose really stand out, maybe you are part polar bear? Just kidding!1 We know your are all Golden retriever, with a heart big as an be. It is funny that you so very much want to help carry bags for your people - that's the "retriever" genes at work! We are glad you are such a very loved boy, and we know you are a very important, and huggable member of the family! Enjoy the day, Niki, it is your big Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Niki!!! It sounds like you're very friendly!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope today is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Niki

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome, humorous, helpful boy.
    I can see why people would like to take your picture.
    Hope you get extra treats and pets on your very special day.

Gorgeous Golden Niki!

Hi Niki in Poland! Happy Dog of the Day to you from me and my family, Retriever lovers for life!

What a GORGEOUS Golden you are, Niki! You have one of the most beautiful Golden coats I've ever seen! Add to that your big, blocky head, those warm,loving eyes and your million mega watt smile and it's easy to understand how head turns when you come walking by! But as your proud person says, as beautiful as you are, what makes you so EXTRA special is your ability to make others feel so special; loved, wanted, needed! That's a Golden for you! Loyal and loving to a fault, with a heart of gold...you're everything we Retriever lovers cherish in you beloved breed, Niki, and then some (including a tote carrier)! How blessed your family has been, having known your loved and devoted companionship these many years, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more happy years together!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your BIG day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Nikki, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My! What an absolutely beautiful handsome dog you are Niki! I can see why your family and others think you are handsome and want to pet you. It really does sound as if you are a wonderful dog. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi!
    Thank you all for your comments I’m sorry to tell you that Niki is in my father’s house in Kashubia right now (Polish west seaside), so I can’t even hug him… My father bougth the land there with some of his friends (including Niki’s mother, Dari owners) and build a house there. Every time my father goes there he takes Niki with him so the dog can spend some time in the country between forest and lake.
    When our friends were there too, Dari (Niki’s mother) was visiting us every day. They looked so alike it’s easy to mistake them.
    Right now Dari is unfortunately dead (cancer), like most of Niki’s family. It make sounds very sad, but it really makes me feel that Niki is very lucky. When he was born the vet said that he wont make it, and even if he does, he wont be living for to long. He was the last puppy and the weakest but he grown up to be quite strong and healthy dog. He grown up to be a survivor! That makes me feel hope 

Oh, Niki! What a gorgeous rock star you are! I would love to pet you and have a very long conversation I'm not surprised that you make people's heads turn - you are beautiful! I am sending you a huge hug for your special day! Happy Dog of the Day to Niki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Ewa View Post
    Hi!
    Thank you all for your comments I’m sorry to tell you that Niki is in my father’s house in Kashubia right now (Polish west seaside), so I can’t even hug him… My father bougth the land there with some of his friends (including Niki’s mother, Dari owners) and build a house there. Every time my father goes there he takes Niki with him so the dog can spend some time in the country between forest and lake.
    When our friends were there too, Dari (Niki’s mother) was visiting us every day. They looked so alike it’s easy to mistake them.
    Right now Dari is unfortunately dead (cancer), like most of Niki’s family. It make sounds very sad, but it really makes me feel that Niki is very lucky. When he was born the vet said that he wont make it, and even if he does, he wont be living for to long. He was the last puppy and the weakest but he grown up to be quite strong and healthy dog. He grown up to be a survivor! That makes me feel hope 

Aww, well save up those hugs for when you and he are together next! And hopefully he missed out on the genes that gave his other siblings cancer! He looks nice and big and strong now!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You certainly are a VERY handsome boy, Niki. I love Goldens, but have never seen one as strikingly beautiful as you - if you don't mind me calling you "beautiful" Your color is so unique and your long wavy hair is longer than I have seen on any other Goldens. Loved reading all about you, and seeing your great pictures, and I can understand why you are so loved.

Congratulations on the DOTD honor. We hope it's extra special and filled with loads of fun.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I can’t wait to hug him but right now he's running free between forest and lake sniffing everything and having fun!!! I’m quite sure he had good time on his big day
    Last edited by Ewa; 10-25-2014 at 02:25 AM.