Thread: Marvelous Moon!

Marvelous Moon!

What a strikingly pretty coat you have, Moon! I looked up your hive name, and Emunateka means "Thy Faithfulness" and we think that is a great name for such a good girl as you are! You know when to turn on the charm in the show ring, and when to stand just so - we bet there are many, many more ribbons in your future! Now, you are healthy and well-cared for now, so no sneaking into the feed bins, oaky? We wouldn;t want you to spoil that spectacular figure you have! Congratulations Moon girl! I bet lots of goats will be jealous, but today is your day! Congratulations again, Moon - you are the Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a pretty girl Moon!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Moon

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You deserve to be honored, you are so special.
    Enjoy some extra food on your very special day.
    What a cutie!

Hi MOON!! I have a kitty named Moon You are a strikingly beautiful girl!! I hope you get some extra treats today on your special day

Hi Moon, What a pretty girl you are with your moon spots! I've never seen a goat with your coloring until now. No doubt you have a good home and are treated well. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family on the farm. Congrats on being POTD!

Precious Moon!

Hi Moon! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart! Love your name(s)...the long version and your nickname! I had a guinea pig named Moon!

What an extra special Nubian girl you are, Moon, a beauty inside and out! I've never met a goat with markings as unique as yours..."moon spots!" And your coloring is so striking too! Between your stunning good looks and charming personality it's no wonder you're a hit in the showring! But it's as your human's loving companion that your star shines most brightly! You're one in a million, Moon, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid as sweet and loving, as adorable as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, pretty girl! Hope you're celebrating your well earned day of honor to the max; being treated to tons of extra ear and muzzle skritches, enjoying a nice long walk with your human, raiding the feed bin (gotta keep that healthy, full figure
    ), being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and ear skritches to you, beautiful Moon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~