Thread: Gorgeous Jazz

Gorgeous Jazz

What an elegant tuxedo beauty you are Jazz! How nice you and your person understand each other so well. She has not had an easy life, but now she has you to love and understand her! That's a very impotent job! We know you may not have been trained as a service animal, you just knew instinctively that your girl needed a kitty to love. We hope she feels better and safer every day because we know you love her, and that unconditional love is something everyone should have somewhere in their life! You are spoiled, too - that is quite a haul you got for your birthday, thanks for posing with it for us! And your facial markings are unique - it looks like some smudged a chalk line! Enjoy your big day, Jazz girl, and give your lady some extra loving today, in celebration!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Jasmine Jarvis, aka Jazz, what a beautiful girl you are! And what gorgeous markings you have! You have such soft-looking fur and the sweetest face with those lovely pale yellow eyes looking out so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Cambridgeshire, England to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an important job you perform so well for your dear Meowmie! You take such good care of her, relieving her fears. You comfort her with purring and licking and playing with her, and you are by her side constantly. You have the sweetest Purrrsonality. You and she and Grandmeowmie love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jazz, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Meowmie and Grandmeowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Jazz! You are stunningly beautiful!!!!! You have that look that lets me know that you see yourself as queen of the jungle! Congrats on being our cat of the day! I hope you get an extra special treat today

Hello Jazz, What a pretty girl you are! I read about you and your human with interest. Not only are you pretty but you and your human are soulmates it seems. I am so glad you have each other for company, friendship, and help. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Gorgeous Tuxedo Cat you are Jazz, you are like a ray of sunshine on this cold day in Canada.
    You are such a sweet Cat , nad that is great that you do not play too rough with your guardian and your best Friend.

We would love to befriend you both , Jazz the Cat and her special Purrson.
    In this world we can never have too many friends.

We are sending a Special Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Friends , Our Cat of the Day Jazzy Jazz, and her Human Companion.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, beautiful Jazz! You are a very important helper-kitty to your person! What a gorgeous girl you are with your tuxedo markings and your cute face! You stay with your person, giving comfort and support. In return you enjoy love and play time each day! You got some really terrific gifts for your birthday, too Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Jazz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Jazz on being COTD. What a beautiful, elegant tuxedo gal you are! You are most special too, being such a wonderful companion and always looking out for your special Purrson. How wonderful that you have each other

Hope you are enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Elastics

You have a beautiful cat - I have heard that black and white cats have a certain personality unlike others. Same goes for orange cats. I think they are all special and different in their own way. Something in common is that one of the worst toys to give a cat is elastics. My cat snuck one out of my work bag (it was around my book) while I was out and I could not find it. We had to assume he ate it and given it can be fatal for a cat to have eaten an elastic (it destroys intestines and can wreak havoc on the stomach and other organs) the vet had to do 2 ultrasounds over a two day period that Riley spent in intensive care. I was so worried I would lose him and it also was an expense I had not budgeted for (not complaining). Elastics and any other object you would not leave around a baby should not be left around cats either (paper clips, coins, thread, wool, dental floss, etc.). Google and you will see confirmation of this.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a beautiful kitty you are, Jazz. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Jazz! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

How lucky we here on Pet Talk are, having such a beautiful kitty, a most deserving kitty, as today's honoree!
    What a very special job you have been given, Jazz, helping your mommy deal with her challenges. She was truly blessed the day you entered her life, Jazz, and I have to believe a higher power hand a hand in leading you to her, knowing she would be in need of your healing ways. How lucky she is, having you, her ever faithful friend and soul mate there by her side; comforting her, allaying her fears, bringing so much happiness and peace to her life with your devotion and unconditional love. You may not have the official title of "therapy cat," but that is just what you are, a healer! What a priceless treasure your dear mommy has in you, Jazz, and I hope that with your help, with each passing day, she will continue to grow stronger!

Many thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your heartwarming, most inspirational story with us, and all of those utterly heart melting pics of course! (Who's spoiled?) Meeting you has made my day, and I hope YOUR day has been an extra special one, with tons of celebrating going on! Something on the order of...THIS!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jazz, our very special and most deserving CAT OF A LIFETIME!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Love in furry form...

Jazz is proof of what I've said many times: that a cat who has a loving human will stop at nothing to return that love without need for any specific reason or reward. Cats like her know what too many humans forget, that love is its own reward.

Don't worry catlover11

I would never give any of my cats elastics, I have an aunt in America who got a rescue kitten. sadly It had eaten some plastic and didn't make it
    I by Jazz, Odie (rescue cat) and Cassy (Stray cat we feed) special hair ties that have no elastics and no mettle.
    Though Cassy would rather play with grass now and Odie is really getting on now he dose not really have the energy to play. Jazz sometimes plays with them but would rather pretend to murder us and play hide and seek. Oh and she loves spinning tops!

I am glad to hear you cat is okay after what happened with the Elastic band.

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    You have a beautiful cat - I have heard that black and white cats have a certain personality unlike others. Same goes for orange cats. I think they are all special and different in their own way. Something in common is that one of the worst toys to give a cat is elastics. My cat snuck one out of my work bag (it was around my book) while I was out and I could not find it. We had to assume he ate it and given it can be fatal for a cat to have eaten an elastic (it destroys intestines and can wreak havoc on the stomach and other organs) the vet had to do 2 ultrasounds over a two day period that Riley spent in intensive care. I was so worried I would lose him and it also was an expense I had not budgeted for (not complaining). Elastics and any other object you would not leave around a baby should not be left around cats either (paper clips, coins, thread, wool, dental floss, etc.). Google and you will see confirmation of this.