Thread: Hello from LA

Blog Entries

Hello from LA

Hey everyone, my name's Rich and i own 2 guinea pigs, a bearded dragon and a welsh corgi! looking forward to joining this community!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Rich! Sounds like you've got a good little crew! Does the Corgi get along with the smaller critters?
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    The guinea pigs are new, so i'm still trying to get them to warm up to each other. Pippa (the corgi) never sees the dragon unless its through the glass of the enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by richguinea View Post
    Pippa (the corgi) never sees the dragon unless its through the glass of the enclosure.
    Does she attempt to herd it through the glass? Or is the case too high up for her to even notice them?
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Does she attempt to herd it through the glass? Or is the case too high up for her to even notice them?

hahah! good one! my sister actually took her to a herding instincts test and she failed pretty bad. Corgis are known to be natural herders but not Pippa

Quote Originally Posted by richguinea View Post
    hahah! good one! my sister actually took her to a herding instincts test and she failed pretty bad. Corgis are known to be natural herders but not Pippa
    Good things she is a loved pet instead of a working farm dog, then!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome from across the ocean!
    My name is Lut, I am from Belgium, and I am owned by 4 pretty lady-cats, named Maya, Inka, Zazou and Snoopy.
    Theya re a handful, but I love them to pieces!!
    I don't have a dog myself, but my daughter has one, a border collie, and I love him very well as well!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge