Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing GUS (Sunny's new brother); UPDATED PICS :)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    All that caring and worry is a bonding experience, which runs both ways. I'm sure Gus is VERY attached to his new humans now.

Love th photos, expecially him rolling over and Sunny standing laughing next to him!

Bean let Moon do the 'dirty work' of explaining just who is in charge, ha haaa.
    Yes, Moon "trained" Sunny too. He just has to let them know who's in charge.

Welcome (officially) home Gus!!
    He is such a cutie!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome to your new home, Gus! What a cutie you are.

RIP Sally

Thanks Cindy and Sallyandsnow

Welcome home, Gus.

He really seems to know who actually owns the car he's riding in.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Gus's hemoglobin was 3?! No wonder he was lethargic. My goodness! I'm not exactly sure what a normal hemoglobin should be for a puppy, though I would think it should be at least 8 or 9. Gus, you are already dressed up for Halloween with your black and white tuxedo coat! Could you be any cuter, I really don't see how I'm sure you are now eating healthful food, playing with puppy toys and learning everything you need to know from Sunny and Moon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Gus's hemoglobin was 3?! No wonder he was lethargic. My goodness! I'm not exactly sure what a normal hemoglobin should be for a puppy, though I would think it should be at least 8 or 9. Gus, you are already dressed up for Halloween with your black and white tuxedo coat! Could you be any cuter, I really don't see how I'm sure you are now eating healthful food, playing with puppy toys and learning everything you need to know from Sunny and Moon!
    Elise, his Hgb should have been around 15. They also use a value called a PCV (packed cell volume) and he should have been around 45 and instead was 10. He really was minutes away from dying by the time we got him to the animal hospital (our vet gave him IV fluids and drew the blood but they don't have blood available for transfusions so we had to take him 20 minutes away). From what I've read about hookworms, puppies can crash FAST and that's exactly what happened. We are so happy he is a happy healthy boy now and we all love him tons, especially Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Welcome home, Gus.

He really seems to know who actually owns the car he's riding in.
    It's amazing how quickly he took over everyone and everything

Gus will be 6 months on 1/4/15. I put his baby picture in as the first pic below. Now look at him growing. YIKES I think we rescued a horse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lori and Baby Gus.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	59052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still my lap dog.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	942.0 KB 
ID:	59053   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gus getting big.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	678.7 KB 
ID:	59054   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gus 6 months.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	831.6 KB 
ID:	59055  

Methinks you need a new rug in that spot! More of him is off it than on!
    I've Been Frosted

You need to get another picture of him and Lori out on the grass. He will tower over her now!

What did they say his breed mix was?

He is so darn cute!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh wow, I can't believe I missed this! I hope Gus and Sunny had a great Holiday! and he's absolutely adorable

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    You need to get another picture of him and Lori out on the grass. He is so darn cute!!
    I agree completely - on both points! Hello, 6-month puppy Gus! I am so glad you're healthy and happy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678