Thread: Handsome Python Peanut!

Handsome Python Peanut!

What a gorgeous snake you are Peanut, and you look so big it's hard to imagine how you were ever small enough to get named Peanut! It is great you are your person first fancy morph snake, and we thank you and her for explaining to everyone just what that means! It is great you are so friendly and nice that you help her relax and unwind when she's had a bad day, and we can believe that just like petting a cat, being with an amazing and beautiful snake like you helps lower a person's blood pressure! We are so glad you have been with her since you were tiny, so you have been a loved snake your whole life! We hope you live a very long time, Peanut, and are so impressed she even caught a picture of you with your tongue visible! Enjoy your big day, Peanut the Python!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beautiful snake Peanut!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Peanut

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I am so glad your person knows about snakes.
    Often people get exotic pets without a clue of how
    to take care of them. You got a person who knows
    just what to do and loves you. Celebrate your special day.

Stunning Peanut!

Hi Peanut! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Python you are! Your "Jaguar" and "caramel" genes are on full display in your stunning photos! What a stunning markings and pattern, what lovely coloring! You're gorgeous, and more importantly, such a source of comfort and inspiration for your human! How lucky you are to have been blessed with a guardian so knowledgeable, so responsible, so caring, so snake savvy! I've met many a snake over the years here on Pet of the Day, and it's always an extra special treat to learn something new about your amazing "order" of reptiles!

Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self with us today, Peanut! I hope you enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Peanut! Long and happy life to you! P.S..."Liked" your FB page! Loved reading all about you, the many photos, meeting your fellow snake friends!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Peanut is amazing! Learned a few things too, thanks. Beautiful POTD.

Peanut you are a stunning snake! I love your morphs and little black tongue! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June