Thread: Beautiful Ada kitty!

Beautiful Ada kitty!

What a nice unique coat you have Ada, it is like someone couldn't decide whether you should be a tuxedo kitty or a tortoiseshell, so you get to be both! The white on your "shirtfront" oohs like a crisp white shirt beneath your subtle suit coat of many colors! But you also have that gleam in your eye, no stuffy formality are required! It is great you humans did research and found you online - and I thick you were just waiting for them to turn on the charm, even with your cold! Those days are long past, and now you get to rule the household! It is nice you are so every sweet that you ask politely to get under the covers at night! Your humans thick you are perfect, and we certainly wouldn't dare disagree with them - you are not only the perfect cat for them, you are our Cat of the Day! Enjoy your big day, pretty one!
    I've Been Frosted

Ada

What a beautiful kitty you are! Congratulations on finding your forever home. Also you did a good job with the Mice Bucket Challenge.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Dearest Ada, you are just gorgeous! Such a pretty grey and white tuxie with touches of peach, with your sweet, sweet face with the cute pink nosie and the long white whiskers and the lovely pale blue-green green eyes looking out at us full of joy. And how cute you are winking with your paws tucked out front! You did a masterful job with the Mice Bucket Challenge. How good of you to support your shelter that way! I wish I could reach through the screen over to Minnesota to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson is petting you lots for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! Sweet and mild-mannered, loving to lap-sit and get lots of rubs and cuddles, turning into a purring machine. You enjoy walks around the yard, and you keep your home free of bugs. Then you settle by your Purrrson at bed-time, sometimes neck-nuzzling to let him/her know you want to get under the sheets and snuggle. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-22-2014 at 03:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The Found Cats are wondering just what is involved with the Mouse Bucket Challenge , that sounds like a lot of fun that we are missing out on, they have the leave the field mouse where Dad has to step on it , that is the extent of their games with the little cheese eaters.

You are such an unique blend of colors Ada , quite a Wonder Cat who looks quite a bit like my Juke Joint Joseph Angel with that same great happy face,and all of My Found Hotel Cats just love to make you their new Cat Companion Friend.
    We love making a New Friend of the Day.

We are all sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our New Pal and Newest Cat of the Day Ada the Awesome.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrat on being COTD, beautiful Ada.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Ada!

Greetings to you, Ada! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful girl you are, Ada, body and soul! You have the prettiest markings and coloring (love those blotches of peach in your coat), and a heart as big as they come! Thanks for brightening my very dark and stormy day with your *sunshiny, self, your heartwarming backstory, your precious pics! And oh! Your "Ada Mice Bucket Challenge" was simply the best! How precious, and what a worthy cause! Great thanks to you and your family for paying it forward, in hopes that others, kitties as special and deserving as you, will find their way to forever homes as loving as yours! No doubt you and your mom/dad were destined to be together, Ada! A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving, more devoted kitty, and how blessed they are, having a cuddler, a lap warmer, a bug catcher; a loving companion, a best friend, a furry soul mate in you! Just as your mom/dad has said, you're perfect in every way, and so deserving of your big day on center stage!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special day, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ada!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dear Ada on being COTD. What a beautiful gal you are! How fortunate that you family found you at the shelter and brought you to your furrever home. You are indeed a very special kitty. Congratulations too on completing the Mice Bucket challenge, thereby inspiring us to donate to our local shelter.

Hope you are enjoying every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Oh, gorgeous Ada kitty! What a beautiful girl you are with your grey, peach and white coat! I wish I could go up to Minnesota right now and give you tons of hugs, snuggles and lovies! Since I can't I hope your people will give you some for me

I smiled when I read about your bedtime routine - checking for bugs, then snuggling up with your person and if necessary, getting under the covers! If you were my cuddle-buddy I wouldn't ever get out of bed!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful miss Ada!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Ada is so pretty and sweet! Perfect COTD.

Hello Ada, What a beautiful girl you are! I'm glad you were adopted and now have a wonderful loving home. You really are petty. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Ada what a beauty you are! ! !

I can tell you have your family wrapped around your velvet paws!! It was a treat to see you wonderful pictures. Please thank your family for sharing you with us! !

Congratulations, sweet Ada, on being our very special Pet of the Day! ! !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~