Thread: Cute Cleopatra Cornsnake beauty!

Cute Cleopatra Cornsnake beauty!

You are such a gorgeous snake, and your pretty coloring is perfect for an October day - your oranges and reds match the falling leaves around here, and your black eyes shine like gems! We are glad you are such a friendly girl, and you already know your human will never hurt you, and so you do not have to hiss or fuss like other baby snakes have been known to do! And we love your great pictures, you are so neatly curled up, like you know to pose so cutely! Maybe some people who see you will start to overcome their fear of snakes as you are just so pretty! Have a great long life, Cleopatra, you have just begun your grand adventure as a much loved snake! Congratulations on your very special day!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning Cleopatra! You're a gorgeous girl! What beautiful coloring!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cleopatra

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are an absolutely beautiful color combination.
    Fortunately your person knows about snakes, so you
    will get the proper care.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I agree, Cleopatra is beautiful. Extraordinary snake and picture perfect POTD!

Stunning Cleopatra!

Hi Cleopatra! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, exotic beauty you are! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face! You do your namesake proud, in the looks department that is! (You're way sweeter, personality wise!) You're still a baby, have only been with your human a short while, but already you've captured her/his heart, and I know that the bond of trust you two already share will grow deeper and stronger with time! What a sweet and gentle Corn Snake you are, Cleopatra! Your human is one lucky soul, having such a unique and special best friend in you! And how lucky are you, not only having a guardian so knowledgeable and experienced, so devoted and caring, but you also have a best snake buddy in Cäsar! Ahh, life IS good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cleopatra! Enjoy your big day on center stage, being spoiled rotten! Love to you, beautiful Cleopatra, and to Cäsar, too! Long and happy life to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Cleopatra!

Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day!. You are so beautiful and I hope your day will be special for you...

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Congrats on being POTD Cleopatra! Your beautiful name suits you well! Your red color will surely be striking as you grow. ❤️