Thread: Awesome Oreo the Angora!

Awesome Oreo the Angora!

What a handsome boy you are, Oreo - we have never seen markings quite like yours! And you are such a fluffy, sweet boy! Your whole region gets to be proud of you - you are not only the very first kitty we have ever featured from Erbil, the first from Kurdistan, too! We only hear about battles and soldiers there usually, so we are pleased you have a nice life, and can bring some happiness to people! Your black nose and little black chin are pretty cute, but even better is how very well behaved you are! You do not need to meow, your person knows what every purr and every glance and rub means from you! Keep living the good life, Oreo, and we hope you and Polo life long, happy lives with your person! Congratulations again, sweet boy!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen

Thanks Karen, Oreo is also such a soft kitty as if he is totally boneless, holding him in my hands feels like im holding some cushions.
    You are right and it's unfortunate that there are battles going on, however the city of Erbil and the Kurdistan region of Iraq is all peaceful and fine.
    Oreo has a brother, his name is Polo. He is more distant than Oreo. look how cute they are together: https://flic.kr/p/pJbH7K

Oreo

What a lovely cat! Oreo is just so pretty, especially his eyes. It sounds like he's a happy kitty. :-)

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Oreo , you look quite a bit like My Joseph Scrapster a big Cuddly Tuxedo Cat , full of fun and frolic.
    You are such a Dear Little Cat of the Future , we pray that we see you when you become a Cat!!!!

We all love Kittens at the Found Cat Hotel, and we are especially pleased to meet such a Hnadsome Young Cat , and we envy you all those years of fun you will share with your guardians.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU OREO , Our Newest Kitten , Friend and Our Future Great Cat of the Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Oreo is just lovely all over, perfect COTD!

Concatulations Oreo on being COTD. I wish you lots and lots of lovies and treats today.

Dearest little Oreo, you are adorable! What a pretty, fluffy boy you are, with the so-soft-looking black and white fur and the sweetest face with those distinctive marks on your nose and chin and the nice long white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely pale-yellow eyes, so full of love. What a great collection of photos you have posted here! I wish I could reach through the screen around the world to Erbil, Kurdistan to pet you! But I know your loving and beloved Purrrson is petting you lots of me .

And what a sweet, delightful Purrrsonality you have! So friendly and nice, you love to be petted. And you and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! Please be careful playing with plastic bags.. we don't want you to get smothered in one or to choke on the handles or to swallow some plastic. It sounds like you and Polo have great lives there. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Oreo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Polo and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and lots of pets and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful, sweet Oreo!

Hi Oreo! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Angora boy you are, Oreo! Your markings are truly remarkable, so extra special, and that face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts, ad true to that beloved cookie you're named after, you're not only a delicious combo of "chocolate and vanilla," you're just as sweet as they come! (Actually, more like a "Double Stuff Oreo," doubly stuffed with looks and heart!) Then again you do have your stealth side...Just look at those, umm, "dreamy" eyes! What a lucky family, having a kitty as beautiful, as well mannered, as sweet and loving as you, Oreo! You're a gem of a feline, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks to your proud person for sharing your precious self with us, along with all of those gorgeous photos! Meeting you has added some much needed "sunshine" to my dark and rainy day! Hope you're having an extra special day, Oreo, celebrating with your human and partner, Polo, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Oreo, and to Polo too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oreo, you are a darling sweet kitty with a floofy tail and big expressive eyes! I love your beautiful eyes, especially when you are excited! Don't jump at the birdie, now!

The picture of Polo with you snuggling into him - Polo does not look impressed! I saw a caption on a similar photo recently and it read, "Get a brother, they said. It will be fun, they said."

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I wish you and your human and Polo many, many happy and healthy years together!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oreo, I just now looked at the picture of you and Polo.. How delightful is that! You are both adorable!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you dear Oreo on being a most special COTD - the very first one from Kurdistan! You are a very handsome and charming lad. You have such a sweet face and it sounds like you have a wonderful purrsonality to match. We loved reading about you and seeing all your wonderful photos.

Hope you have been enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including Polo. May you all be blessed with many happy and peaceful years together.

Beautiful Turkish Angora kitty Oreo! What a gorgeous boy you are with your sweet face, and your coat that looks so soft to pet! You are a busy kitty, too - observing your birdie pal, playing with a plastic bag to make it crinkle, and hanging around with Polo! Purr-fect! Could you please have your person give you loads of petting and hugs for me - some for Polo too, because it is a pleasure to meet you! Happy Cat of the Day to Oreo and Polo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD adorable Oreo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oreo

What a lovely kitten/cat! Such a sweet looking fellow, but, my goodness, look at the size of those feet. If he grows into them, he shall be a big cat. Yes, enjoyed the photo of Oreo gazing at the bird cage. Hope does live in little kitty breasts.

Hello Oreo! B&Ws are so pretty. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)