Thread: Handsome Zenith!

Handsome Zenith!

What a classic Lab you are Zenith, there is no mistaking your big blocky head and rich deep black coat for any other breed! We are so glad you are a loved doggie, and in turn have helped raise your younger doggie siblings so they know what a dog loved dog should be. And we love you are the peace-maker between them, too! ! It is nice you have a distinct relationship with each person in your family, and we are glad you make them all smile! You may live a long way from your ancestor's home in Canada, but you are living a great Labbie life right where you are! Congratulations, Zenith, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Zenith the Lab!

Hi Zenith! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from everyone here in this Lab loving home!

WHAT a hunky, handsome boy you are! Your black coat is so shiny!!! And oh, just look at that BIG blocky head...it's almost as big as your heart! How I wish I could reach through my screen and give you a BIG hug!

Zenith is a very happy, friendly, intelligent and peace-loving dog. He is my son's best friend, my daughter's pride and my husband's follower. For me, though, he is the adorable child and entertainer every minute each day.
    Yep, you're all Labbie, through and through, inside and out; everything we Lab lovers crave and cherish in your beloved breed! Oh, how very lucky your family is, the humans and furry ones alike, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a peacemaker; a Dog of the Day EVERY day, in you! You're the BEST!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your fur buddies, Spartan and Dennis, all enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Zenith, and to precious Spartan and Dennis too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zenith

Congratulations on being dog of the Day.

Name:  10418929_648477825270293_1007422081792233529_n.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  20.6 KB

You are a wonderful big brother. I especially love
    black dogs and have 3 of my own. Take good care of
    your human and pet family. I'm sure you will.

Blog Entries
    Zenith is wonderful, fell in love straight away! All the pictures are so fabulous, what a wonderful, happy, dog loving family. Big hugs to Zenith the darling!

You're such a handsome boy Zenith!!! It sounds like you're a very good boy too!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day celebrating with Spartan and Dennis!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zenith

Oh, yes, I can't agree more with all of the admiring comments about you, Zenith. You are a 100% gorgeous, lovable/loving dog. I don't know who is more lucky, you or your family of humans and other doggies. Love the photo of the 3 of you each in your own chair.

Hello, handsome Zenith and hello, Spartan and Dennis! Zenith, I enjoyed reading about you and seeing pictures of you and your doggie-siblings! I hope you all had a wonderful day of celebration!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678