Thread: Gorgeous Ginger Kitty!

Gorgeous Ginger Kitty!

What a handsome orange tabby you are Ginger! We love that you looks so dapper with your big black bow tie, but you are just as cute without it, too! Your orange coloring reminds me of orange marmalade, and you are such a character! I love that you are the peace-maker between your fellow cats, and you even check on the dogs when they raise a fuss and then rush back to your girl to reassure her that all is okay! It is nice you are not just handsome, but such a good boy that you scold her if she comes home late! I bet she wishes she could translate your speeches into English! You are a very smart kitty, and you are so very much loved that every day is better with you in her life! Congratulations, Ginger, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Now you have done it Ginger , now Mickey Fluffy Tail and Miquelito will want black bow ties too, as you look so good with yours Ginger you are the Beau Brummel of Cats , you are getting to be a potential GQ Model, there should be a CQ model.
    We guess that is why we have Cats of the Day.

WE just love Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel , we have always found them to be very warm and friendly , and we are so glad to make you our newest Friend Ginger.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU Ginger Our Newest Cat Companion and Our Newest Orange Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Ginger, you are stunning! What an utterly gorgeous red and white kitty you are! Your fur is brilliantly-colored, and those pale-yellow eyes are just lovely in that sweet face of yours. And what a fine Purrrrsonality you have, too! You and your Meowmie know each other so well and love each other so very much, don't you. You welcome her home after she's been out for a while, you comfort her when she is feeling down, and you sleep next to her each night, snoring away. You have doggies to keep in line and other kitties to play with. What a delightful love-filled home you and your whole family all share!

I wish I could reach through the screen to Tennessee to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie is petting you plenty for me.

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and the other kitties and the doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-20-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ginger

Ginger is such a lovely cat and his face is definitely cute. He looks like a cat I used to have, named Sunkist.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Ginger looks exactly like a feline friend who I have had the pleasure of knowing since he was a newborn in the litter of a freshly captured feral mama cat. His mother rarely tolerates anyone getting close to her, but her big boy seems to go out of his way to show that there are some very gentle and affectionate genes in his "wild" background. One look from those eyes (either Ginger's or his lookalike's), and any decent person's heart would have to melt.

Gorgeous Ginger!

Hi Ginger, a.k.a "Sheriff Gingy!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my "ginger" boy, Tigger!

What a gorgeous orange Tabby boy you are, Ginger! All "gingers" are special, but your coloring and markings are extra special! Love your white bib, those white stripes on your paws, and oh, how dapper is that bow tie! And yes, your expressions are priceless! (Overdosing on catnip will do that to ya!) How lucky your family is, having Sheriff Gingy on the job, making sure everything is "just so," keeping all of those mischievous furry ones in line! It's a tough job, for sure, but it's clear you're more than up to the task! More importantly, you are your mommy's protector, her loyal and loving companion, a source of never ending joy, and for that alone you are more than deserving of your Cat of the Day, every day, honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ginger! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day, sweetheart, "imbibing" in a bit of catnip, keeping those mischievous furry ones in line, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Ginger!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Ginger! I love orange kitties and you are gorgeous! Never fear, Sheriff Gingy is here! You keep tabs on your fellow kitties; you welcome your person home and provide your own special comfort and love whenever it's needed! Purr-fect! You look very nice in your tabby stripes, your white bib and your bow tie Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Ginger is the best COTD! Sounds like the best buddy too, hugs and a smooch to Ginger!!

Ginger what a stunning fellow you are!!!

You look like a happy ray of sunshine wearing your gorgeous orange coat!!! You certainly made me smile. You are a treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Ginger, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Ginger.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Ginger, You certainly are a handsome boy--love your color! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. There is no doubt but that your human loves you very much. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations to you dear Ginger on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are! We loved reading about you and seeing your photos.

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together. ❤️❤️

Hello Handsome Orange Man. Congrats!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)