Thread: Handsome Sweet Tiny!

Handsome Sweet Tiny!

Oh, Tiny, what a sad start you had in life! It is great that your new family adopted you, and now you are such a handsome, happy energetic boy! Now you are the loved guinea pig you were meant to be always, and we are glad you are no longer shy or sickly, but a healthy, busy boy! I bet you get some nice treats to day to celebrate your special day as Pet of the Day! You are such a nice color - it reminds me of milk chocolate - and you are just as sweet as your namesake candy! And Halloween is approaching, so I bet there will be lots of pumpkin seeds so you to enjoy! Congratulations Tiny, you are now in a forever home, and you will never have to worry about your health, as your new humans are taking good care of you!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Tiny!!! I'm glad you found a good home.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tiny

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I am so glad you found a wonderful home with
    people to care for you. You sure deserve it.
    I love your beautiful brown color.
    Celebrate your special day with extra sun flower seeds.

Precious Piggy Tiny!

Hi Tiny! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this wheeker loving home!

What a precious, oh so sweet (as chocolate) wheeker you are! I'm SO happy to hear that you were adopted by a forever human who will never abandon you, who will love and cherish you forever and always! It's heartbreaking, the number of piggies that are surrendered once the humans, the kids, lose interest. But then along come caring humans such as yours, happy to make a lifetime commitment, and I just know that every day you repay her/his devotion with your love! I also know first hand, what an endless source of joy and laughter you kids are, and in you your human has been blessed with the best! What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Tiny, what a terrific team you make! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! Hope you're enjoy a very happy, fun filled day, sweetheart, munching on pumpkin seeds, being treated to extra floor time, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Tiny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiny what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved your pictures. They are stunning!!! What a smile your sweet face gave me. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Tiny, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Tiny is SO freakin' cute, no wonder you love the little guy so much. Great POTD!

Precious Tiny!

Congratulations, Tiny, on being POTD! You are a very, very handsome boy with the face of an angel! Bless your heart! It's easy to see from your photos that you're a precious family member! Lots of X's & O's to you, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net