Thread: Pretty Miss Maya!

Pretty Miss Maya!

What a cutie you are, Maya - and it is so cute that you like Wonder Woman costume! It is so nice that you are well attuned to your person's moods, and that you are a great cuddled, too! Try not to get into too much mischief today, Maya, you don't want your mom to have to scold you on your big day! We are glad she loves you and takes good care of you, and we know you will always be such a loved girl! Those big ears and delicate little face are so cute and such classic Chihuahua features, that no one can stay mad at you, but you sounds like such a dear girl, that people who think Chihuahuas are mean or bark too much might be charmed by your sweet self! Congratulations, Maya, it is your big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Tiny!!! You look so adorable in your costume!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maya

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are not only cute, but smart too. Knowing all
    of those tricks already. I can see how you will get
    away with anything, by just being you.
    Have a wonderful world famous day.

Oh My Goodness! What a cute little dog you are Maya!! Of course, you still have some growing to do but still you won't be very big. I'd like to give you a hug. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos of you. Say Hello to Chico. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Maya!

Hi Maya! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What an adorable Chi girl you are, Maya, snf looking so fetching in your Wonder Woman cape! And for the record, that "other" Wonder Woman (the imposter), has gotten nothin' on you! You may be a wee one, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and love into that diminutive frame! And possessing super powers as you do, it's no big surprise to learn how handily you've nailed all of those "tricks," not to mention how handily you win over hearts! What a beautiful best friend, comforter, loving companion your human has in you, Maya! You're as cute as they come, and one most deserving Dog of the Day honoree! Now, do you have a special costume picked out for Halloween? I know..that size issue!

Thanks for the big smiles, Maya, for brightening my day with your adorable self and all of those precious pics! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, celebrating to the max with your human and your beloved BF Chico! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Maya, and to Chico too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maya is such a pretty, tiny, smart little puppy! Loved seeing her as DOTD, I'd love to cuddle her too!