Thread: Gorgeous Shiny Rudie!

Gorgeous Shiny Rudie!

We are so glad that your new human gave you a chance even though you didn't match her childhood dream-horse wish! And now you are the loved, happy healthy horse you should been all along! I bet you are teaching her just us much as she is teaching you! And you are a relatively young boy, so you and she can have many, many years ahead of you, with your love and trust of each other getting stronger every day! You are so gorgeous, and so clean and shiny, we can tell someone takes very good care of you, and you can forget all about those early years when you didn't get enough to eat! You are the Pet of the Day today, let everyone know you will never again be the horse no one wanted, you are now a person's best horse friend!
    I've Been Frosted

Rudie

Oh, Rudie, you are one handsome boy and would be the perfect horse for me.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You got lucky in your new home and not sent off.
    Celebrate your very special day.

You're a gorgeous boy Rudie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Aaaw, so glad Rudie is your wonderful horse now. You can see that he is special, love his eyes. I particularly liked the last shot of his bum. Great day to you both!

Beautiful Rudie!

Hi Rudie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful boy you are, inside and out! Your coat is SO shiny, and you don't look skinny to me, rather the very picture of good health and vitality! And while you may not be the "dream horse" your human thought she wanted, turns out you're exactly the horse she needed; the perfect fit for her, just as she is for you! How blessed your person was, that day she/he decided to take a chance on you, and oh, didn't you deliver! Your human not only got a best friend in the deal, she got a teacher, a mentor, a source of inspiration, as well! We can't thank her enough for saving you from an uncertain, downright scary fate, giving such a deserving creature a 2nd chance at happiiness!

Like every horse, he has flaws (Among other things, He hates getting his hooves done and can be pushy when tied up.) But he has helped me learn to stay optimistic, show initiative and not to be quick to judge. Even though he is still a skinny bay Standardbred, he is my skinny bay Standardbred, and I love him!
    You are living proof that indeed, one should never judge a book (or horse) by its cover!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! It was a pleasure meeting you today, and oh, your photos are heart melting! That "bottom" shot (pardon the buns, I mean pun), is the best!

Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Rudie! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~