Thread: Adorable Barney!

Adorable Barney!

What a great smile you have, Barney! I know you are nothing like your humans were expecting you to be, but as it turns out, you are perfect the way you are! How fun you are your mom's first dog ever, and we are sure you are teaching her so much about being a doggie's best friend! It is great you are so playful, and so cheerful! We know you are charming everyone you meet, and those giant ears are so cute and your great smile is erect to brighten everyone's day! And we know Corgi's are big dogs, just with tiny legs - there is nothing small about your attitude! Have a great day of celebration, Barney, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Barney

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have a wonderful, playful personality.
    Celebrate your very special day with extra treats.

You're adorable Barney!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Barney has gotta be the cutest little fella EVER! So cute, great DOTD!

Adorable Barney!

Hi Barney! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, just look at that SMILE! What an adorable "low rider" you are! Seeing your precious self up on my screen today sure has brightened by dark and dreary day! Something about you Corgi kids that justs makes ME smile from the inside out! And of course you're energy packed! You are a Corgi after all, born and bred to herd!

We decided to get a Corgi because our friend had one named Jackson, who was very sweet and docile. Funny that Barney ended up having a completely different energy level, but we love that about him.
    You may not have turned out exactly as your family expected, in the energy department, but to steal a line from Mick Jagger,
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you just might find, you get what you need!"
    (AND what you want, even if you didn't know it from the start!)!

You couldn't be more perfect if you tried, Barney, and it's clear your family couldn't agree more! How lucky they are to have a life loving, energy packed, sweet and loving best friend in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Enjoy a happy, fun filled day of celebration, Barney, playing endless games of "chase," snuggling up on the couch with your humans for some TV time, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Barney!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Squeeeeee! Hi, Barney! I love Corgis and you are absolutely adorable! I bet you bring loads of smiles to everyone you meet; you're irresistible! I hope you are having a day full of fun and happiness! Sending you loads of hugs and snuggles for your special day -- Happy Dog of the Day, wonderful Barney the PWC!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Barney, What a cute dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. It sounds as if you're lots of fun. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!