Thread: Adorable, Amazing Aspen!

Adorable, Amazing Aspen!

You maybe be only 14.s hands high, pretty Aspen, but obviously you are as big-hearted as a pony can be! It is great you love hugs and cuddles, and are learning so much at such a young age! We love your unique coloring - those Paint genes always make for interesting markings, and you almost look split right in half, gold and white! We are glad you are a very much loved girl, and are growing up with a human who will be kind and stern when needed, but never mean! You are going to be loved horse your whole life! Many of your fellow equines do not have that privilege. But we just know you are going to have a grand time at shows next spring - and you already are patient enough to let your mane get braided! Congratulations, Aspen, it is your special day, and we think you are just as pretty as the aspen trees in fall!
    I've Been Frosted

Aspen

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a beautiful young lady, and well taken care of.
    I love your pig tails.
    It's nice you are so friendly, even if the cat isn't real sure.

Name:  18e.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  17.3 KB

I'm sure you will get extra treats to celebrate your special day.

You're a beauty Aspen!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Such a pretty Paint Pony you are, Aspen! I like cats, too, so am impressed that you care and want to "pet" them . . . you have won my heart and may you win lots of blue ribbons in the show ring! My Palomino horse, Tim, was POTD many years ago so am wishing you a very Happy POTD celebration, sweet braided Aspen!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Aspen!

Hi Aspen! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Paint you are, Aspen! You have the prettiest coloring and markings, and oh, what a lovely braided mane! You and your lady have forged such a special bond of love and trust over the past year, and I have no doubt that once you two start competing, that bond will grow even stronger! (I just know you're going to wow the judges and bring home the "blue!") But as pretty as you are, Aspen (like Avajoy), it's your gentleness, your sweet and loving personality that have won over my heart! A friend to all, including the kitties!!! That's you Aspen, and all fortunate enough to cross your path are blessed indeed! How lucky your lady is to have a riding partner, a best friend, a 4 legged soul mate in you, Aspen! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Wishing you a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart, and many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your lady! Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Aspen!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aspen is the best of the best, SO beautiful.