Thread: Sweet Donut!

Sweet Donut!

What a cutie you are, Donut, and you look just as round as a "munchkin" - what we New Englanders call the little doughnuts they make from the centers of the ring-shaped ones. And you are the right color, too - brown sugar and white! How fun you are your person very first dwarf hamster ever, and you look so very soft and nice! It is great she knows your favorite treats, and especially great she rescued you- I know she bought you - but took you away from that bad place! I hope you have lots of extra fun time, today, Donut, and maybe some extra treats to celebrate! It's you big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Donut!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Donut

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    That is a great picture of you.
    I bet you are enjoying life in your big cage
    with all of the love and attention you get.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Blog Entries
    Donut is so delightful, glad that you rescued him and he is now POTD. He is so very, very cute!!!

Adorable Donut!

*CUTENESS ALERT*

Hi Donut! Happy Pet of the Day! Oh my gosh, what an adorable Winter White Dwarf Hamster you are! My face lit up the moment I laid eyes on your sweet self! And speaking of "sweet!" As your human says, you do your namesake proud! We're so happy your forever human sprung you from that dreadful "pet shop" in time, knowing that you're living every hammie's dream life, a life filled with love, healthy food and treats, toys and the most deluxe of digs! You certainly are one extra special boy, Donut, and your human so very lucky to have been blessed with a "first" as sweet and loving as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your well earned day of worldwide celebrity, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Donut!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Donut!

Congratulations, Donut, on being POTD! What a CUTIE-PIE you are!! Precious, precious, precious! Bless your heart! (My heart melts just looking at your sweet face!) Enjoy your wonderful life & special award, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net