Thread: Una the International Kitten!

Una the International Kitten!

How nice those children spotted you and surrounded you that day in your native village, Una, and then your future Dad came along and knew just what to do! What big adventures you had as a tiny kitten, first getting rescued, then befriending Andrus, then convincing your Dad to keep you both! It must have been very scary traveling all the way to America before he did, but at least your grandma was there to take care of you, and now is making sure you stay safer while your Dad is off at Grad school! We have no doubt you will always recognize him, no matter how far and how long you are apart, you planted your paw prints on his heart, and his on yours! Congratulations Una, kitty of two continents - and you are still a young kitty! We hope you have a long and brilliant future together!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Una!!! How wonderful you and Andrus were rescued and ended up in a loving home.

Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You certainly have had some adventures for a young Cat Una, thank god that you have found your place in the sun, and now have your furr ever home. I think that you are the only Cat of the Day who I know of who is a native of Africa.

I believe that Black Cats bring good fortune , not bad luck as my Black Cats have always brought me good luck.
    And my Panther is my most affectionate Cat , he always ants to see me.

We are sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW For Our New Friends Andrus and Una Our Newest Cat of the Day!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you dear Una on being COTD. What a beautiful young gal you are and you've certainly had a lot of adventures traveling all the way from Africa to the USA. How fortunate that your Daddy found and cared for you. Now you have the furrever home you so deserve and it's even better since your friend Andrus is there to share it with you.

Hope you enjoy every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your whole family (especially Andrus and your Daddy and your wonderful Grand Meowmie who cares for you). May you all be blessed with many happy years together.

Blog Entries
    Everything about Una is beautiful, Andrus is perfection as well! Shed a wee tear as, well, love stories always get me So glad that there are people like your son in the world. I'm sure the apple don't fall far from the tree Loved the pictures, Una and Andrus are the very best of the best, hurrrrrrray!!! Una is a very smart kitty.

Precious Una and Andrus! You were rescued and made a Big Trip to your forever home with your dad and grandmeowmie! You are gorgeous! How wonderful that you were able to stay together Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Una the beautiful blackie and Andrus the awesome orangey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Una!

Greetings darling Una! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

WHAT an amazing, heart warming story your family has shared with us! Tears came to my eyes, reading of your sad beginnings, your rescue, that happy day when you and your daddy were reunited! What a caring, dedicated, compassionate soul your forever daddy, Zach, is! He has given so much, done so much to make this world and the living creatures in it a better place, and how well his kindness and selflessness have been rewarded! What a long and winding, adventure filled road you and Andrus traveled on your journey to your forever home. But for all of the ups and downs, the twists and turns you and Andrus, and your daddy, had to maneuver to make your rescue, your and Andrus' homecoming, a reality, I'm sure you would all agree it was all worth the effort! And great thanks to your Grandma too, keeping you and Andrus safe and happy and feeling loved while your daddy is away at school! You and Andrus are so lucky to have each, a loving forever home and humans so devoted. And how blessed your entire family is, having two such special, sweet and loving furkids, in their lives!

Thanks to your wonderful family for sharing your beautiful story, your beautiful photos with us all! Meeting you (and Andrus) tonight was the perfect ending to my day!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, precious Una, celebrating with your proud family and Andrus, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Una, and to beautiful Andrus, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Una.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, dearest, beautiful little Una! You were an adorable kitten and now you and your buddy Andrus are both gorgeous adult kitties!

And what a sweet, touching, heartwarming story that is.. how you were found and rescued, then you and your other rescued kitten friend Andrus were both adopted by your loving and beloved Purrrmanent Pawpie Zach, then you were both shipped home to Florida to live with Grandmeowmie, and you welcomed Pawpie back home when he returned to the US and now when he comes home for visits from graduate school. What a wonderful, delightful home you all share.

Congrats on being Cats(s) of the Day yesterday (Friday, Oct. 17), darling Una AND Andrus! We hope you both and your dear Pawpie and Grandmeowmie and all your family and friends enjoyed and are still enjoying a fine celebration, full of all your favorite games and treats.

And I want to say thank you SO much to Pawpie Zach and Grandmeowmie for being such good, kind, loving people who brought Una and Andrus from the other side of the world and welcomed them into your family. Blessings to you and the kitties.

Last edited by phesina; 10-18-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery