Thread: Terrific Tatzen

Terrific Tatzen

What a handsome boy you are, Tatzen, and we can see both the German Shepherd and the Belgian Malinois side of your gene pool in your looks! Your coloring is very much Malinois, but your thicker coat and broader chest are pure GSD! How nice you needed a home just when you family-to-be needed a dog. It is great that you are so smart, and friendly, and such a good boy. We are glad you put up with Monty's goody ways. too - and even share your frisbee with him! You are obviously a gem for all seasons! Congratulations, Tatzen, it's your big day to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Tatzen!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you and Monty have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tatzen

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are everything anyone could want in a big dog.
    However, you are not much of a "lap" dog like the one
    picture shows. You are more like a whole body dog.
    Enjoy your buddy, everyone needs a friend.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Tatzen is a Rockstar! Spectacular DOTD, he looks so smart and lovely. He has the most beautiful eyes and I love him.

Tatzen and Monty, I would like to give you some petting and huge hugs - because you two have given me a BIG smile today! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some for me. You are a very special pair! I bet you've brought so much happiness and fun to your people, and you get tons of fun and love right back. Tatzen, I smiled when I saw the picture of you being your person's lap dog ! Happy Dog of the Day to Tatzen and Monty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Tatzen!

Greetings Tatzen! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Monty too!

What a gorgeous GSD x Malinois you are, simply stunning! And oh, that sweet expression in your top photo is utterly heart melting! I see such love and gentleness radiating from those soft, brown eyes! And what a dynamic duo you and beautiful brother Monty make! It's clear you two are the best of buds, and your family so very lucky to have two such personality packed, life loving, big hearted furkids to call their very own! Handsome, smart, loyal, playful, protective; you're all that and so much more, Tatzen! As your family says, they couldn't hope for a "better boy," or lap warmer for that matter! Great thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to two such deserving rescues, and for sharing your very special story and all of those precious photos with us! You're a treasure, Tatzen, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight! I hope you and Monty are enjoying a very special, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tantzen, and to Monty too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tatzen thanks!

Tatzen is glad everyone agrees what he's always known, he's our DOTD, and so very handsome. He eats up the attention and loves that his brother is so shy initially. Though he is very protective of Monty, and will put other dogs in their place if he doesn't like how they are playing with his Bro. Don't let that get out or it will ruin his house cred. XOXO Tatzy
    Attached is Tatzen as a pup, we couldn't have resisted that face & his crisscross apple sauce ears if we wanted to?Name:  229387_1039305195611_4171_n.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  85.5 KB
    Last edited by tatzen18; 10-30-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: addition