Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taggart's New Sister

1. Just now seeing this. shes pretty ^^ hows she settling in now that shes healed up an such from the spay?

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Just now seeing this. shes pretty ^^ hows she settling in now that shes healed up an such from the spay?
    Aww, thanks for asking! I have been meaning to come update here.
    She is doing great! She is not stalking the kitties as bad as she was. She gets into things and finds things we didn't even realize we had. LOL Funny thing is, she doesn't chew up a lot of things. She brings them out of hiding, but that's it. However, she did chew up one remote control to the TV. And she has dug a few holes in the backyard.
    But she is a ball dog!!! Every time I take them out she looks at me to throw a ball. So I've started going out without a ball first to let her go potty and to try and get her to play with Taggart. Then maybe I'll get a ball and play with her. I have video of it. I'll have to see if I can get it on here. I also have some pictures I need to share here as well.
    I'll try to get those uploaded this week.
    This weekend she gets to go to "Camp Daniel" which is my brothers house and play with all his dogs. We shall see how that plays out. There is another young dog about a year older than her, so hopefully they get along well and can tire each other out.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

3. LOL i know what you mean about them finding things you didnt know you own. Pixies pulled out many bottle caps an other things from in behind my computer desk. i set up a blockade to keep from getting back there as i worry about her chewing on wires or stepping on a surge switch button for turning on/off things an poof. my PC goes off when i dont want/need it to.

glad to hear shes settling in quite nicely an giving everyone a run for their money ^^ i wish Pixie had a little play partner to wear her out,, but us humans all she has so i try an take her out for extra walks when shes over an let run on the retractable lead i got her. she loves the thing. i have a video of her running around like a wild woman on it but havent gotten around to uploading it yet.

does your dogs tuck their tail/butt in an take off like a rocket too? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    LOL i know what you mean about them finding things you didnt know you own. Pixies pulled out many bottle caps an other things from in behind my computer desk. i set up a blockade to keep from getting back there as i worry about her chewing on wires or stepping on a surge switch button for turning on/off things an poof. my PC goes off when i dont want/need it to.

glad to hear shes settling in quite nicely an giving everyone a run for their money ^^ i wish Pixie had a little play partner to wear her out,, but us humans all she has so i try an take her out for extra walks when shes over an let run on the retractable lead i got her. she loves the thing. i have a video of her running around like a wild woman on it but havent gotten around to uploading it yet.

does your dogs tuck their tail/butt in an take off like a rocket too? LOL
    LOL! It makes me laugh about the tucking the tail and running. When I was young we had a St Bernard mix and he would do this all around our HUGE backyard.
    I guess Taggart does sort of tuck his tail when he is running and playing with Zeplyn. I haven't really noticed if Zep does it or not. She is just so fast and focused on the darn ball. She once jumped up before I threw the ball and landed on her back. Ouch! And several times she's been chasing the ball and does a flip, not always landing correctly. Silly girl!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

5. Kirby used to do the butt tuck an run too. always made me laugh. im sure its a ton more funny when a big dog does it. LOL Pixie does it now an than. its sure weird how a tiny dog can sound like a danged freight train. maybe Zeplyn has been watching cats on TV or whatever land their feet one too many times an thinks she can do the same graceful landings LOL