Thread: Soft Wee Cotton Mousie!

Soft Wee Cotton Mousie!

We love your name, cute Cotton, as we bet petting you feels just as soft as can be! We are happy you are such a busy, active boy, and that you are so smart! I bet lots of people have never seen a mouse hang upside down like that, but your mom knows that keeping you mentally occupied is as important as physical exercise! And we one had a baby mouse who loved being upside down, and checked every bar for it's strength or tastiness! I hope you get spoiled a little extra today, Cotton! It's your big day, so celebrate - maybe some extra pumpkin seeds will appear!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious, Precious Cotton!

Congratulations, Cotton, on being POTD! You are a DOLL!! What a lucky lil fellow to have found such a wonderful, loving, forever home! :) Enjoy your special day, Sweet Boy, and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Aww, you're a little cutie Cotton!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cotton

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You sure are "Fancy" love those markings and color.
    I'm sure you will celebrate with extra treats.

Cutie Cotton!

Hi Cotton! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Awww!!! What a beautiful, simply adorable rattine boy you are, Cotton, and with the sweetest, most fitting name as well! I'll just bet your lovely "splashed," dove and white colored coat is soft as "cotton," along with your big heart! Love the photos your human has included along with her/his tribute! That shot of you munching on treats in your cage, hanging upside down, is just too cute for words! Handsome, personality packed, loving AND athletic! What more could a rattie lover hope for in a furkid? You're one EXTRA special, MOST "fancy" rattie boy, Cotton, and your devoted forever human so very lucky to have a best furry friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your big day on center stage, being treated to all your faves treats (honey nut cheerios, pumpkin seeds, and peanut butter), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cotton!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aww, Cotton sure is a cutie, loved seeing him as POTD!

Here is a video of him for those interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPznGEqljc8

Hee hee- so cute! It's like he all of a sudden remembers - "Hey, I can do this!"
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Cotton

Cotton is wayyyy too cute. Laughed so hard hard whilst I was watchin' him eat his honey nut cheerios that I had a cough/sneeze attack...I have a terrible bloody cold. SOO funny, thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Cotton is wayyyy too cute. Laughed so hard hard whilst I was watchin' him eat his honey nut cheerios that I had a cough/sneeze attack...I have a terrible bloody cold. SOO funny, thanx.
    Join the club I am so sick right now x.x and yes, Cotton makes me laugh too xD