Thread: Amber the Dog's Cancer treatment!

Amber the Dog's Cancer treatment!

http://www.gofundme.com/amberthedog

Almost two years ago, Amber's throat was slashed from one side to the other by her previous owner and drug into the woods left for dead. 15 hours later, after a phone call to the St. Johns County Sherriff's office, Amber was rescued by one of the officer's responding to the call (my dad) and taken in as our third rescue dog of the household. She fully recovered thanks to a lot of love, support and wonderful vet care.

In the middle of September 2014, after almost two years of a wonderful, loving, stress-free life, Amber was diagnosed with Lymphoma Carcinoma, Cancer of the Lymph Nodes. We know from Amber's previous experience she is a fighter, and a very strong dog. She is kind, loving, and enjoys her life to the fullest, and we want her to continue to do so. Currently, Amber is undergoing chemo, treatment at Southeastern Veterinary Oncology and Internal Medicine (SEVO) in Orange Park, Florida and we hope all will go well.

Any money that is raised will go to Amber's staggering medical bills and vet care. We appreciate any and every amount donated, we love all of Amber's supporters.

Here you can read about Amber's story, her rescue and adoption. You can also google "Amber the dog" or "Deputy Dan Sorrells" for additional news articles

Amber's story!

This is a link to Amber's facebook page, where daily updates are posted, including pictures and videos.

Amber's Facebook page
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She's a cutie, I hope she gets all the funds she needs to get better!
    I've Been Frosted

williamjack Guest
    Yes this type of work always helpful for all dogs and pets. We must think about it and try to start it in our places as well.