Thread: Fantastic Foxy Bunny!

Fantastic Foxy Bunny!

What a pretty girl you are, Foxy, and there is no mistaking those little ears for being anything other than Netherland Dwarf! Your coat of many colors is spectacular, too - I have never seen a bunny with markings quite like yours! We are nt surprised you are a smart little girl, and it is great you are so in tune with your person's moods! Those cool marble tiles sound perfect for a summer place to stretch out, too -I bet you love your new home! Congratulations, Foxy girl, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Foxy!!! I love your coloring.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Foxy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Animals can tell how a person feels and act accordingly.
    Hope you get extra treats and love on your special day.

Fabulous Foxy!

Hi Foxy! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, simply precious Netherland Dwarf you are, Foxy! Your plush, multi-colored coat (white, grey, peach and more) is gorgeous! In fact, it reminds me of the coloring of some types of marble I've seen, perhaps not unlike the color of the marble floor you love to rest on, on your porch! But oh, how heart melting is that sweet little face of yours! No doubt your human is devoted to your beautiful breed, that you and she share a very special bond of love and friendship, instinctively sensing each other's mood and needs! Sounds like a case of best buds to me! I think this says it all!

What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Foxy, and you in her! You two make for one terrific team, and I hope that you and your lady will know many, many happy years of shared loved and companionship! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Foxy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shalom, Foxy lady from Eretz Yisroel!!! Enjoy your special day in the spotlight sweetie! Kol Tuv!

Hello, Foxy bunny! I smiled when I saw the pictures of you on the purple cushion - the color makes you look so regal! You are such a gorgeous bunny with your dainty ears, and your pretty coat colors! I bet the marble is a cool place to rest on a warm day. The photo that tatsxxx11 reposted is so full of sweetness and love! I can tell how much you are a treasured bunnykins! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet Foxy bunny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Shalom Beautiful Foxy and your Mom

You are a Beautiful little bunny

Leslie

Adorable Foxy!

Congratulations, Foxy, on being POTD! Could you possibly be an cuter? NO! You're just PRECIOUS! Enjoy your wonderful life and special award, Cutie!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net