Thread: Handsome sleek Keith!

Handsome sleek Keith!

What a stunning boy you are Keith, we can see why you caught your person's that day on the doorstep. You must have know a cat-loving person lived there, and that's why you were so friendly from the start! Your coat, with its ticking instead of stripes on your back makes me think there may be some Abyssinian in your family tree - but that is the neat thing about rescue kitties - they, like you, always retain their air of mystery! We are glad you are a loved cat now, and hope you get some extra petting to celebrate today!
    I've Been Frosted

Keith

Keith is such a handsome cat. I really like his ticked tabby markings.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Keith

Keith is quite a lucky guy to get such a good home. However, Keith is about a year according to the write up and I believe he still has all his "ammunition". I'm only bringing this up because I volunteered in a rescue program and I'm 100% for spay/neuter programs. I see what happens when animals are not spayed or neutered. So even though Keith is a very handsome fellow let's try to have only one Keith.

Keith you are like so many of the Found Hotel Cats past and present who found themselves a Furr Ever Home by waiting on the steps , looking so irresistable and sweet.
    You are just coming into Cat Hood and we pray that we see you again when you have matured into a Cat.

We are so impressed with you Keith , our Newest Little Cat of the Future and Our New Kitten friend, you are going to be a source of joy and a light on your Guardians lives for many years to come.

We are sending a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Young Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Kool Keith.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Adorable Keith!

Hi Keith! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome young man you are, Keith! Your coat and coloring are stunning, and your markings ("ticking" not stripes) lead me too to believe that you might have a bit of Abyssinian in you! And of course you're loving and affectionate toward your human! You knew from day one, instinctively, that THIS person was the one would treat you with love and kindness; that's why you chose her/him to be your forever person! It certainly was one wonderful day, that morning your human found you sitting on her/his doorstep, as if to say, "Don't worry! I'll be here when you return!" And the rest is happy history! How lucky you and your human are to have one another, best buds for life, and I hope that you and she/he will know many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Keith!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Keith! What a handsome kitty you are with your golden brown, ticked coat! You chose just the right porch that day! Now you are a loved, cherished kitty You play with your rope toy and allow people the pleasure of petting you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Keith!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Kieth is the best! Superb COTD! I agree, definitely needs to be neutered though

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Keith.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you dear Keith on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. You're clearly very smart too, since you sure knew how to pick the best porch to hang out on. Now you have a wonderful, loving furrever home!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

look alikes

I just wanted to let you know how much Keith looks like my two cats, which are Chausies. Bonnie and Clyde had their "15 Minutes of Fame" when they were on Cat of the Day on June 21, 2009.

Dearest Keith, what a good-looking boy you are, with that ticked-tabby coat and those pale-green eyes! I agree, you look like you might just have some Abyssinian heritage. You are so handsome, and I wish I could reach through the screen to New York and pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members are petting you for me .

What a nice story of how you found and picked out your home there. That is so great that you are teaching your special friend here about kitty love and how to return it. I hope your new family are all keeping you indoors now, where it is much safer for you to be.

Congratulations, darling Keith, on being chosen Cat of the Day for Wednesday, Oct. 16! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends had and are still having a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

P.S., to Keith's humans: PLEASE get Keith neutered! There are way too many more cats already than there are good homes for them. And it will be much better for his health and for curbing tendencies in him to spray and/or stray.

Thank you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery