Thread: Sweet, Spotty Sheldon

Sweet, Spotty Sheldon

What a cutie you are, Sheldon! Your eyes are stunning, and you have very pretty markings! It's okay you are half deaf, pup, so am I! We may be a bit clumsy, but I bet it doesn't slow you down any more than it does me! How fortunate you were there for your mom during her tragic loss, and were able to remind her there is still good in the world! And you are still a growing puppy, we have no doubt you an she will grow even closer as time goes by! We hope you have a great day tray, and some nice playtime with your doggie siblings to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Sheldon!!! Just look at those beautiful eyes!

I bet you're a lot of puppy fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sheldon

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I can see how you would be a best friend, you are
    handsome and smart.
    Take good care of your Mom, she loves you

Sweet Spotty Sheldon!

Hi Sheldon in the U.K.! Happy "Dal" Dog of the Day to you!

What a handsome spotty pup you are, Sheldon! Love those trademark Dal spots, and those eyes, blue and gold, are just stunning! But nothing beats the ability of that sweet face of yours to melt ones heart! How wonderful that you were there for your mom during her most difficult of times, bringing some much needed smiles and comfort to her days! And while you face a bit of challenge yourself, it's clear your partial deafness isn't keeping you from enjoying every ounce of life to its fullest! What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, Sheldon! Your mom's going to have such fun, watching you grow up, with that beautiful bond of love and friendship you two already share growing stronger with each passing day!

Hope you and Ciel and Lesage are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! You all deserve it! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sheldon, and to Ciel and Lesage too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet spotty Sheldon with your lovely eyes! You are so handsome with your Dalmatian markings! How wonderful that you were able to give comfort and smiles to your mom at a very difficult time. That is a very special skill to have I am sure you will make the best of your hearing and balance issues with the help of your loving people! I hope you're having a day full of puppy fun! Happy Dog of the Day to Sheldon and to Lesage and Ciel too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Yaaaay Sheldon! Beautiful DOTD, how lovely to see Sheldon today. Couldn't see DOTD for a few days and ...Voila! Sight for sore eyes, lotsa hugs and smooches to the most excellent pupster!!!