Thread: Beautiful Survivor Ginger!

Beautiful Survivor Ginger!

Oh, pretty Ginger, seeing your "before" picture is just heart-wrenching. How anyone could ever let a beauty like you starve like that is beyond comprehension! We are so glad you are with a good horse-person now, and she is fattening you up to a proper weight! You are also learning to trust again, too - keep cuddling, and you nth will get more confident and trust each other a little more every day! Your time together is really just beginning, and we are glad you are teaching each other so much! You have landed yourself a loving home Ginger, and now, keep blossoming into the fabulous, and gorgeous girl you were always meant to be!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Ginger!!! Thank goodness you wound up in a wonderful home where you're cared for!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ginger

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are looking much better in a short amount of time.
    If you were mistreated before, it may take a long time
    for you to trust people again. Your new person loves you
    and will take good care of you. That's wonderful.
    I'm sure you will get plenty of treats on your special world famous day.
    Enjoy.

Brave, beautiful Ginger!

Greetings Ginger! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Mustang girl you are, Ginger! Like Karen, I too cringed with horror when I laid eyes on your "before" photo! It's incomprehensible, unconscionable, how anyone could STARVE, abuse, a helpless animal as you were abused! But oh, just look at you now; you're stunning!!! What a transformation! No one
    could blame you, being a bit standoffish after the way you suffered at your former "human's" hand! But while you've only been with your forever human a short while, it's clear you and she/he are already forging a life long bond, and I have every faith that under her/his loving care, after some time, you will learn to trust, and enjoy the company of humans again. I n the meantime, concentrate on gaining your weight back (i.e. scarfing down those treats), and enjoying the carefree, love filled life you so richly deserve! (Bet you'll make a great mommy, too!) You truly are a survivor, Ginger, one brave, beautiful girl, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your very special, heartwarming story with us, Ginger! You're an inspiration!!!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Ginger! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, and every minute of your happy, new life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~