Thread: Lovable Luke!

Lovable Luke!

What a handsome Golden boy you are Luke! It is great you are such a loving boy, that is quite an accolade your person gave you! Goldens are well known for being sweethearts, and you fit that perfectly! How funny you love water so much, and love sticks, but refuse to fetch! I guess we know who makes the decisions around your place! It is very sweet of you that you let Sophie boss you around, she is an old girl now, and was set in her ways long before you were even born! We hope you have a great day of celebration, Luke!
    I've Been Frosted

You're an adorable boy Luke!!! It sounds like you are indeed very lovable.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Luke

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I would gladly pet you.
    Bigger dogs are just more to love.
    Celebrate your special day with treats, sticks and water to lay in.

Gorgeous Golden Luke!

Hi there Luke! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Retriever loving home!

What a gorgeous Golden guy you are, Luke! That shot of you lying in that pool of water, the sun shimmering on your beautiful Golden coat, says it all! Having been mom to Retrievers my entire adult life, I know first hand of the joy you bring to your family's life! And true to your cherished breed, you're just as big hearted, as gentle and loving, as you are beautiful to look at! What a good brother, watching over your blind, elderly Cocker sister, Sophie, with such devotion, and your kitty sibs Lucy and Renfield (as in Dracula?) too! You're everything we Golden lovers crave in your beloved breed and then some, and your family, human and furry, so very lucky to have a best buddy, a loving companion, a best friend for life, in you! And oh...your photos are beyond heart melting, especially your puppy pic!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, Luke, hopefully one that involves water, and lots and lots of hugs and snuggles! Lots of love and a zillion cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Luke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Love to Sophie, Lucy and Renfield, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Luke, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your terrific photos. I am sure you are dearly loved. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, beautiful Luke! You are absolutely gorgeous and I would like to give you about a bazillion big hugs! Your golden coat looks soooo soft to pet! You let Sophie boss you around but you are her best brother! I hope you, Sophie and the kitties are having a very special day! Happy Dog of the Day to gorgeous Luke!

p.s., I searched for your kitty sibling Renfield's name because I thought it sounded familiar - and I discovered that you are one of PT's own! Luke's mommy is Jakesmom Happy day, dear sweet Luke and family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678