Thread: Adorable Ezekiel!

Adorable Ezekiel!

What a cutie you are, Ezekiel! C'est adorablé! How nice your breeder made sure you would be going to the exact right home, with your poor teeth missing and your special needs. But you are such a sweet-looking bunny, we are sure you are glad they are gone, as I know a malocclusion can be very painful, and dangerous for a bunny to have! We are glad you are such a good boy to walk on your harness and leash, and we bet you and your person will do great with therapy bunny training! I am sure your will bring smiles to everyone you visit, with your pretty white coat and silver markings! Congratulations, Ezekiel, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're so adorable Ezekiel!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you and your kitty friend have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ezekiel

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Becoming a therapy bunny would be a wonderful career.
    People in nursing homes and hospitals get such a lift from pet visitors.
    You are so handsome and soft, they would love to pet you.
    Your person really wanted you and will take good care of you.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Ezekiel bunny, you are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to gently pet you and admire your beautiful coat! How wonderful that you will take training to become a therapy bunny. I am sure your visits will bring many smiles and joy to the people who meet you! Not just patients but nurses and staff, too! I smiled when I saw the picture of you and your kitty buddy outdoors enjoying the sun

Ezekiel, I am so glad to meet you today! Please thank your caring person for sharing you with us! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bun Ezekiel!

Hi Ezekiel! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a special name for such a special bun! "He who God fortifies!" We're so grateful to your former person for making sure you would go to a totally committed forever home, to a forever human capable and willing to do all that's needed for you to live a long and happy life, to fill your destiny!
    You're an Angora beauty, that's for sure, and quite the survivor, too, with an important job awaiting you!

But Ezekiel has an important destiny, he will become a therapy bunny. It won't be easy and we need training. But when it is completed, he will give a moment of pleasure to persons who need it. So cross your fingers he does well and likes it!
    I certainly will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, Ezekiel, and hopefully, with some work, and after a little time, you'll be fulfilling that destiny, bringing smiles and comfort to so many in need! And oh, how sweet is that photo of you with your kitty pal! You're one beautiful, sweet and loving bun, Ezekiel, and your proud human so very lucky to have you in her/his life!

Hope you're having a fun day of celebration, sweetheart, enjoying a leisurely walk around the garden with your *special person* and kitty friend, and lots of playtime, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love to you, adorable Ezekiel! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~