Thread: Gorgeous Gatita!

Gorgeous Gatita!

What a pretty girl you are, Gatita, with your calico coat of many colors! You chose well that day when you saw your future mom and dad walking - you just *knew* they had the right soft hearts to take you inside, then you worked your magic and charmed yourself into a forever home! We are glad you like cuddles, and watching the birds and squirrels outside, while staying safely snug indoors! You have become the perfect cat for the perfect family, and even know their schedules. But if either mom or dad has the day off today, try to let them sleep in, okay? It is a holiday fr some people! We hope you have a long, happy life, Gatita Bonita!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Gatita, what a gorgeous Calico girl you are! You are so pretty, with that multi-colored fur and the big green eyes looking straight out at me. And what a nice collection of photos your loving Purrrson has been so good to share with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Union City, NJ to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and Pawpie will pet you loads for me .

And how Purrrfect that is that you found them and followed them home, and right away you and they knew this was where you were meant to be! You have the sweetest Purrrsonality too. You are so calm and gentle, and you love to be petted and to cuddle. You are an active girl too and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics, such as chasing shadows, waking Meowmie and Pawpie up each morning, and watching the birds and squirrels from the window, staying safely inside. You know what time your Purrrents are expected home each evening and wait by the door to welcome them. You and they all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Gatita, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Aww! I love her little half-'stache!

Gatita! You are SO cute with your little half moustache! Congratulations on being our COTD today

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Gatita

Wow! What a beautiful cat! I love her beautiful coloring. I'm so glad Gatita's family rescued her.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

What a beautiful calico you are Gatita. I'm so glad you found a wonderful family.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Gatita!

Greetings Gatita! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from one "Jersey Girl" to another! What a gorgeous Calico girl you are, Gatita, and such a lucky one at that! The cold, mean streets are no place for a kitty, and thankfully your guardian angel led you to the perfect forever family that fateful day! (Of course they were subject to your final approval!) It's heartwarming, looking at your precious photos, knowing that such a deserving kitty is living the good life (with a bigger selection of beds than Goldilocks), the best life imaginable, most importantly, blessed with a mommy and daddy who will love and cherish you forever and always! What a lucky mom and dad are yours, having a furkid as special as you, Gatita! You're a treasure!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, watching the squirrels scurry about from your window perch, cuddling in your soft, comfy beds, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Gatita!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She's such a loving cat. What sets her apart from other cats is her calmness and friendliness. She loves to be petted and to cuddle in all her different beds we have for her.

Gatita is also an active girl; she loves to chase shadows. She is our alarm clock, loves to get on our bed, and loves climbing on our backs to wake us up. In the mornings after eating, she loves to look out the window to look for squirrels and birds. She follows us anywhere we go in the house and yes, that includes the bathroom. She knows our schedule and knows when we come back home so she will wait by the door. I love watching her sleep to see how peaceful she looks. We love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her any more.

Beautiful Gatita! You selected your forever parents that day for sure! You are a busy kitty, too -- awakening your parents, having breakfast, watching the squirrels and birds outside your window! You must be on the same side of a closed bathroom door as your people ... my kitty had the same rule.

You are a gorgeous calico girl, Gatita! Could you please have your people give you some gentle petting and lovies for me Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It is great that you and your Guardians realized so quickly that you were meant to be together.You are quite the Colorful Cat Companion Gatita , and quite a Beautiful Gatita at that.

We are really pleased to have such a beautiful New Amiga Gatita , and we hope that you are going to have Muhos Presentas togday on your special day.

We are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIT A TO You Gatita < our Very Special Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gorgeous Gatita

She truly is a gorgeous example of the cali-tortie coloring.
    With her coloring and the red, white, and black patches around her head and the tortie body, she looks much like my Abbe who lived to be 30 years old. I love the calicos or torties and have at least one in the house.

Belated congratulations to you dear Gatita on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are. You're clearly very smart too, since you sure knew how to pick the right people to follow home that day. Now you have your own furrever home where you are loved and cherished.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.