Thread: Magnificent Mishi

Magnificent Mishi

What a beauty you are, Mishi, and you look so pretty standing with her girl in her traditional Norwegian dress - your gold and white coloring stands out nicely against her black apron! How fun you are her family's third Akita, so they knew to expect your stubbornness, and your intelligence! Why do a trick if there is no treat involved, right? Your thick fur is perfect for a Norway winter, and will keep you toasty warm in the snow in a few months! And that judge saying you were "too buff" for a female - doesn't he know some of us Scandinavian gals have broad shoulders? Have a fun day, Mishi, and maybe you will get some treats even without having to work for them!
    I've Been Frosted

Mishi

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    I like the picture of you and your Mom.
    Celebrate your very special day with a treat that you don't have to do a trick for.

Mishi Fra Norge!

Congratulerer, Mishi in Norway! (My mother's homeland; Stavanger!) Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Norsk girl you are, Mishi, your mama too, looking so lovely in her traditional bunad! I've never met an Akita Inu before! Wow, what a beautiful blend of breeds you are, and what a lovely sight that is of you and your mama posing with that stunning scenery behind you! Could your life be any more idyllic? Well, it's easy to understand why your mama loves you so very much, Mishi! You're not only beautiful to look at (not "too buff" at all), but you're so full of personality and spunk, and your heart is as big as they come! How very lucky your lady is, having a devoted companion, a loving furkid in you, Mishi! You certainly are special, in so many ways, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mishi! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, adventure packed Dog of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Mange klemmer of kyss til deg, vakre Misha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful Mishi! I agree with Mayor Karen, you look so pretty standing with your girl in her traditional dress! Your colors are so pretty and I really like your happy, smiling face! I bet your coat is so soft and plush to pet. You like to play, you stay close to your person and you protest when your family goes somewhere without you Please have your people give you a big hug for me today, gorgeous Mishi! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Mishi, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are! The photo of you and your human is very nice. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a beauty Mishi!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla