Thread: Marvelous Monty with a Message!

Marvelous Monty with a Message!

Oh, Monty, I knew the moment I saw your picture you were a very special kitty. You did not ask to be born with those chromosomal abnormalities, but none one does, and sometimes cruel people make fun of kitties or children who are born different than they are. We are glad your new people knew what a great cat you could be, and love you to pieces, even with your problems! I sneeze sometimes, too, even though I have a nasal bone, and you folks are trying to convince you your bladder accidents are not your fault. They are right, so don't feel badly about them, sweetheart! Maybe your mom could make you some kitty diapers for when you are sleeping, but it is nice that she loves you just as you are, and they understand! You are adorable, and we hope many people can take some inspiration from your message. We hope you have a great day today, and a long healthy-as-can be life!

Different can be Fabulous, just as you are!
    I've Been Frosted

Monty, you are adorable, concatulations on being COTD. I wish you a very happy day with your loving siblings and lots of treats today and for many years to come.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Monty - you are absolutely adorable, just the way you are.

Congratulations on being selected as the very prestigious COTD today!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Good Morning, Monty!

I've spent some time reading not only your Cat of the Day post, but also your blog and your facebook page. My goodness, you are a hi tech kitty! I agree with what someone else wrote, your story would make a wonderful children's book.

I enjoyed seeing you at play, and snuggle with your kitty pals for a nap -- naps are quite important for kitties! You hit the jackpot when you were adopted by some very special humans. They know just what to do to help you with health issues, and otherwise they just let you be Monty Cat! I am so glad you live with them and have kitty pals living with you as well.

I will have to look again at the redbubble page, which offers stickers, posters, pillow and more, sharing your wonderful story.

Sending you some chin rubs, Monty, as you enjoy this wonderful day!

Oh, dearest little Monty, you are utterly adorable! What a sweet little face you have, nasal bridge or not! You are a fine representative of the fact that looking different doesn't mean you can't be fantastic. I would so much love to reach across the sea to Copenhagen to pet you and gently rub my fingers under your chin.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you and give you loads of chin-rubs for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You are very gentle and loving, and you love to be carried around and to sleep in people's laps. You have found the most terrific Furrrever family, haven't you. You have two kitty playmates and good friends, Malle and Mikkel. You even love seeing your vet! What a wonderful love-filled home you and your family all share.

Congratulations, darling Monty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Malle and Mikkel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Monty

I haven't been able to post on here for a while but things have settled down a bit. I loved Monty's story and just had to comment. It truly warms the heart knowing there are people out there that won't let the "disability" of a pet or child stop them from loving them. I applaud Monty's parents for adopting Monty and taking care of him, and being patient and understanding with him. You are wonderful people!

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Brave, beautiful Monty!

Happy Cat of the Day, brave, beautiful Monty! How lucky we are to have such an extra special, most deserving kitty as our Sunday honoree! You couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, your story more heartwarming, more life affirming! I can't wait to fully read your blog and check out all of those videos on your Facebook page, to learn more about you! But I need not read further to know that (as others here have said) your story would make for one fantastic, inspirational children's book! We human's could learn a lot from your story, about the meaning of unconditional love and devotion, the ability to enjoy life to its fullest despite our challenges! We are so grateful to your family for their selflessness, their unwavering devotion to kitties in need, their unconditional love! Many here have been lucky enough to have shared their hearts and homes with special needs furkids, and I think I speak for them all when I say, as your parents already know, the rewards are priceless! As your mommy says on your FB page, you truly are "pawsome," and your Mom and Dad, Mikkel the three-legged cat, and Malle the gentle giant, so very lucky to have you in their lives!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud parents and best buds Mikkel and Malle, being treated to al your BIG heart desires! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Monty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Gentle hugs and kisses beautiful boy. I hope you and your family share many happy and healthy years together. We're so thankful that you have a wonderful family and are well loved.

You remind me of a kitty named Quasi -- and though I disagree with the name of the website ( www.myuglykitty.com ) I thought I'd share the link. Quasi is a "sneezer" too. Quasi is using his unique look to raise funds for Cool Cats Rescue Shelter in Annapolis, Maryland.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Bless You!

God bless you for taking care of such wonderful cats with such unfortunate genetic or physical problems!! Obviously no one told Monty he's "different"- and he's repaying you and your other cats with pure unconditional love. They're right- you SHOULD turn this into a picture book- it would mean SO MUCH for so many such animals if this story, and so many like it, were to get "out there" to the public-
    THANK YOU for sharing this-- Monty made my day!!!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congratulations to you dearest Monty on being COTD. You are such an adorably cute and sweet little lad and most deserving of this honor. Seeing your photos and reading your story just made our day. You are lucky to have found such a loving home with people who understand and appreciate you. God bless your wonderful family for recognizing how special you (and all your kitty siblings) are.

Hope you have enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and all your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Hey Monty, I've seen you out and about on Facebook. You are such a handsome fellow, and I'm gald your current family found you. Welcome to Pet Talk and Congratulations on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Mighty Monty , no two Cats are alike our Lord is not using a photocopier when he made us.
    To we Found Hotel Cats you are so handsome , we are so proud to call you our friend , and we have noticed that the people who are mean to anyone who is different are trying to build themselves up at the cost to others.

We are hoping and praying Monty that there is something special in store for you on your very special day!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR You Monty the Marvellous , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS